Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 1 day ago #382530

• MEAN FOKKER
  • MEAN FOKKER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
Not shooting squad members on opposite team it's not right to your fellow teammates take and change sides. I understand not shooting squad members in Dogfight missions but please be considerate and respect your teammates thx MEAN FOKKER
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Sikorsky, CH!RON 13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 1 day ago #382531

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
100% agreed Mean, most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen. It’s even worse when I’m the only one willing to shoot the enemy and my teammate avoiding people; total disrespect.

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, CH!RON 13

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 1 day ago #382532

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Agree as well, Mean & Sikorsky. New players are so confused and  it's getting hard to help them when they watch people not play the game as designed AND brag about it. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Sikorsky, CH!RON 13

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 1 day ago #382533

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1983

OK too !
For information, players who are not subscribed cannot change sides... So let's play !
As a reminder, the points add up anyway for the squadron !
Go all ! Be brave and have fun !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Sikorsky

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 23 hours ago #382535

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Some folks just refuse to play the game as designed, which is nothing short of being selfish. I have been calling people out for playing like that for as long as squad wars has been going on. Its very disrespectful to your team mates and does nothing to help the overall game. In a game that is woefully short of players I would think that people who play often would do whatever they could to encourage new people to continue to play, even if it means giving up a kill or hangar or two but instead folks want to be selfish and worry about rank, squad points, or some other thing that is really of little consequence. I personally will not participate in games where people aren't shooting reds, its idiotic.

In my opinion a sign of real respect is shooting at an enemy first, not giving them a pass. I always target the best player first. Noobs get a pass

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Sikorsky, CH!RON 13

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

LAME inconsiderate to teammates 3 years 22 hours ago #382536

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
Indeed. You can’t keep wrecking noobs and calling yourself an “expert”. And how will you get better like that? Take a challenging person instead, then you’ll be learning.
And yes I’ve told many beginners to shoot at me and give my kill to them.

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, CH!RON 13

Last edit: by Sikorsky. Reason: Because no.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds