TOPIC:

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152872

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Sometimes it's like the game wants to test you. Just to see if you will stay. I will admit sometimes after I see red after red enter I'm like WTH? Man I can play but give me a break. I still like to make it hard on em. Some of these turn around and some don't.

Tips for the lopsided game from MäX

1. Always shoot the guy that is killing you first. Not just rank. The one that is dropping you the most he is top of the list. Most times it will be a high rank guy but not always.

2. Never leave a tank. EVER

3. Kill as many chutes as you can. Doubling back to get tanks is time consuming. You have no time to waste. Defense.

4. Never Tank. Waste of valuable killing time. You are on defense. A tank is a offensive weapon. If you make it the last hill and get shot down tank there. No other time.

5. Chute kills save you buns. Jump and start shooting.

6. Kill planes before tanks. You can not kill tanks if someone shoots you down. Prioritize targets.

7. Memory. Remember the guys names that sneak. Make 2 runs low then drop and go high fast. He will be there. Kill him and return to the field. Two more runs and back high. You can set you watch by it. They will get tired of getting killed and leave. You will be happy. The same guys sneak every time. Over & over & over. Ugh.

8. Switch and help an outnumbered guy. They remember it. Some day they will return the favor.

9. Never leave. Don't quit. No matter what. Just keep killing.

10. Shoot planes down in order. Kill one, wait, kill 2, wait, kill 3, wait a sec. It spreads them out. They will be forever coming in a line. Easier to kill one at a time. If you have a horde of reds it is difficult. Very few guys form up and fly together.

11. Don't miss. make your shots count.

12. If you are shot down close to your base do not get in a chute. Choose plane and get in the air fast.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome, ZebraUp, Slash, . B.52!, [M]ad, nebular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152875

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Doh! I just posted it on the misfits thread for you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152876

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Good timing. Lol

ALL IN 100%

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152877

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

[M]VonKopp wrote: Sometimes it's like the game wants to test you. Just to see if you will stay. I will admit sometimes after I see red after red enter I'm like WTH? Man I can play but give me a break. I still like to make it hard on em. Some of these turn around and some don't.

1. Always shoot the guy that is killing you first. Not just rank. The one that is dropping you the most he is top of the list. Most times it will be a high rank guy but not always.

3. Kill as many chutes as you can. Doubling back to get tanks is time consuming. You have no time to waste. Defense.

4. Never Tank. Waste of valuable killing time. You are on defense. A tank is a offensive weapon. If you make it the last hill and get shot down tank there. No other time.

6. Kill planes before tanks. You can not kill tanks if someone shoots you down. Prioritize targets.

7. Memory. Remember the guys names that sneak. Make 2 runs low then drop and go high fast. He will be there. Kill him and return to the field. Two more runs and back high. You can set you watch by it. They will get tired of getting killed and leave. You will be happy. The same guys sneak every time. Over & over & over. Ugh.

8. Switch and help an outnumbered guy. They remember it. Some day they will return the favor.

10. Shoot planes down in order. Kill one, wait, kill 2, wait, kill 3, wait a sec. It spreads them out. They will be forever coming in a line. Easier to kill one at a time. If you have a horde of reds it is difficult. Very few guys form up and fly together.

12. If you are shot down close to your base do not get in a chute. Choose plane and get in the air fast.

13. If I switch to help you, DO NOT LEAVE ME TO DIE!!!!! I did you a favor by not running over you with the rest of the reds. At least do me the courtesy of dying together. We may lose but we will die trying. I will never help you again if you leave me. We may also win. You never know if you don't stay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, CalvinIsAwesome, GreyGhost, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, Uplandbird, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M]ad, nebular

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152900

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

BlueMaxYoung wrote:

[M]VonKopp wrote: Sometimes it's like the game wants to test you. Just to see if you will stay. I will admit sometimes after I see red after red enter I'm like WTH? Man I can play but give me a break. I still like to make it hard on em. Some of these turn around and some don't.

13. If I switch to help you, DO NOT LEAVE ME TO DIE!!!!! I did you a favor by not running over you with the rest of the reds. At least do me the courtesy of dying together. We may lose but we will die trying. I will never help you again if you leave me. We may also win. You never know if you don't stay.

Please switch anytime...i will...if you can't beat'em, join'em!

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152904

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

BlueMaxYoung wrote:

God I had to move the words to live by outta vision of that avatar MaX. That's a wee bit disturbing, lol birdie

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152906

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443
Fortunately, Max is on the good guys side!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 10 years 3 months ago #152924

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298
I have a question max. Whats with all the creepy baby and deformed midget avatars? Creeps me out lol

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 9 years 4 months ago #232372

• [M]COUCHY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • paddle faster I hear banjos
  • Thank you received: 1290
Bump
Always thought this was inspiring

Paddle faster I hear banjos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]ad

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 9 years 4 months ago #232392

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
No doubt about it, Max knew his subject well. I have applied these rules many times, with great success since learning them. I even ignored rule #2 recently and it cost me the game.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]COUCHY

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 9 years 4 months ago #232487

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Friends max my Texan friend taught me a lot, I was empicó to tinea fights with cabeza.entonces I just flew Df.fuy improving little by poco.a max topple him 25 times in the air ami just 4.pero front was the best driver I've seen jamas.lo done a lot of menos.segun his nephew greeting jubiló.un
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]COUCHY

Words to live by(from a post by Blue Max) 9 years 4 months ago #232538

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Wow-BluMax. The gist of pilot manual. A good pilot should follow these rules. This show the depth of experience and expertise of BlueMax. Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

I think such post deserves a special section where only selected post should find place. There must be many more such posts which one misses and should resurface from time to time.

Thank you Von Hulk for bringing this post alive as many pilots will definitely be enlightened and the person who has written the post (BlueMax here) should get the respect & credit for sharing his expertise.

Thank you once again BlueMax & Von Hulk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]COUCHY

• Page:
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds