Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215378

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
First time I've heard of the book Kev.. For anyone looking for "definitive, spot on aviation books" I'd highly recommend any by Richard Bach .. Cover bio shows him in a stagger wing beach ..

Kevin's "from the dark into the light" is a stand alone words to live by..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215382

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
hello all ...padre so glad we have u my brother ...cause it might sound funny or off or just plane crazy but I honesty need u guys yall r truly my friends even thou we have not nor may every meet face to face I am blessed to have my pack brothers ..might just be a game we share together but the bond ive made with u guys has in a lot of ways brought me from the dark back into gods light 4 real and it makes me proud we can pray together as a hole 4 one another and just laught cry lean on eachother for what ever is going on in our lifes at the time : } I was made 4 wolf pack an the good lord led me here to keep me strong I belive that with all my heart brothers ....its funney how when u say never god will step in and show u why u shouldn't do that lol my brother my oldest son an all nephews used to play worlds of war craft non stop an 4 years I told them ..yall r crazy to spend real money an so much time in that game lol...so now im still tryin to pull my size 13 foot out of my mouth lol cause I understand how they felt now and how they felt so strongly about the game cause im hooked to df cause of all my brothers an friends in the game ...we are all brothers before god so if we all never shake hands in person always know ty guys for being here 4 me and ill always try very hard to return the blessin and ill shine the light of the wolf pack to any one who needs it cause its my light now an just hope to help as many folks out there that I can to find the peace of mind an soul I have here with u guys ...not just a game to be in wp its the real thing lol ill stop there brothers n sisters just wanted to share a lil bit of myself with my wolf family .....ty again for peace and light u all so warmly gave to me in my time here ...sencearly ... kevinwayne

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215384

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OH AN IF ANYONE WANT A REALY GREAT RELIGIOUS BOOK TO READ THAT IS MY ALLTIME FAV BOOK ...ITS CALLED .....THE SHACK......PLZ TRY IT IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AN HEART FOR EVER LOLO .......OK...ILL STOP 4 REAL THIS TIME LOL THANKS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215487

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
A couple of things to address if I might ..

First off To Digger .. Skipper can you give us an update on Mindy's condition.. Is the treatment continuing to work as well as we pray it is? You have all our sincere prayers, and an idea .. Maybe we could have a "Mindy's"' flight one day of the week .. I'm just throwing this out there, but a way for all of us to come together .. Meet up in Sqd chat, then go fly a couple games dedicated to her.. Thoughts ?

Kevin.. God love you brother, you touch all of us with that big heart of yours.. I understand your thoughts about understanding others addiction to game playing, but I think your critisim was well intended because of the D and D thing.. Let me quote you here .. Going from the dark to the light.. We have that positive light right here.. And yours is burning bright white my friend.. With you on "the shack" it should be required reading for all ..

I know by experiance that we've become one of those squadrons that others respect.. I think as long as were always aware of that big wolf pack over our names and fly every game to win, and in an honorable way we might soon be "the" Sqd.. I know I'm positive we have something special going on here!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215488

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

We have had a few games lately with as many as 4 WP members flying, together or opposing, and they have been great! It has been very special and definitely fun for us to meet up in squad chat then flood a server with our signature wolf howls.....

That kind of game play has taken this to a whole new level for me. Just so you guys know I am working nights now so on nights I work there is little time to fly, but nights I am home (EST) look for me in squad chat and somewhere between Artios and Mess.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215506

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

Hey KW,

Thanks for sharing, its great to be a part of this squad even if, as you say, we may never meet but you never now. I have read The Shack, it's a great book that brought to tears. A retired corrections Lt. (not our Padre) turned me on to another great book called "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. If you have the time its another good read.

See you in the skies

Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215507

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yeah, that was a lot of fun Viper.

I'm in the Pacific time zone & can fly mostly on weekends & sometimes M-F during the evening but I'll be keeping my eyes open for you and the other WP members

Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215571

• {WP} 2 DOGS
  • Thank you received: 2
I GUESS THAT I AM AN OFFICIAL WOLF PACKER? HAVENT BEEN INVITED PER SAY OR WELCOMED, SO I THINK I WILL SAY HI! I LIVE IN IDAHO AND AM A NATIONAL GUARD RECRUITER BY TRADE. 24 YEARS SERVING OUR COUNTRY. I LIKE THIS GAME AT TIMES BUT MY TRUE LOVE IS TOURNAMENT BASS FISHING. YES... IN IDAHO WE HAVE BASS... :ohmy:

I HAVE READ A FEW POSTS AND THINK THAT I WILL FIT RIGHT IN.. I WOULD LIKE SOME POINTERS FLYING BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT MY KILL/ DEATH RATION IT IS ABOUT 1 FOR 1. I USE A LAPTOP WITH A TOUCHSCREEN BUT HATE THE TOUCHSCREEN. I LIKED THE OLD WAY WHEN YOU COULD USE ARROW KEYS TO MOVE TANK AND PARA DUDE. TALK TO YALL SOON...
2 DOGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215584

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
welcome 2 dogs glad 2 have u brother ......lolsqueak I read the shack when I was doing 60 days in co jail lol love that book ...used to get behind on child support every winter when hous painting slowed down lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: {WP} 2 DOGS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215652

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

WELCOME 2 DOGS!!! I was the one who accepted your request and I thought I sent a welcome on the forum. If I forgot I sincerely apologize. We are excited to have you aboard.

Thank you for your service!

Regarding flying tips for a touch screen I am sorry I cannot help you there too much other than provide some aerial maneuvers you can perform in order to be more effective. Personally I love the arrow keys and have pretty good success with it.

Looking forward to seeing you in the skies!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215676

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Hey there two dogs.. Great having you with us.. As you can tell were a close knit group, and a read through of the past couple pages will explain a lot of that.. A ones for one kill / fall rattle is outstanding .. I doubt that I'll ever achieve that , as it seems when I get in hot pursuit, ..uhh I get a tad amped up and catch a wingtip on something solid .. lol ..like ground for example .. And of course crashes count the same as being shot down.. At any rate your doing great!

Welcome to Wolf Pack .. Our little corner of the sky, where we hold onto values like friendship, honor, and the love of killing reds..

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215755

• {WP} 2 DOGS
I use to be a legend but they would change too much no consistency. good guys just inconsistent
2 DOGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215756

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Well we are certainly happy you made the switch 2 Dogs. We have a pretty solid group here, I think you'll find you found a home among brothers.

The following user(s) said Thank You: {WP} 2 DOGS, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215779

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

2 Dogs, I posted earlier but it didn't go thru I guess. Anyway, Padre is right, a 1:1 KDR ratio is pretty good in this game. Mine is something like 1:1.5 so I have a ways to go to catch up with you. What I have found is a lot of pilots, when they pass you head on, fail to check their 6 and you can take them down if you execute a quick 180. Also practice leading when shooting at a turning enemy. I try to aim at the point where I think he's flying to and let him run into my bullets.

Welcome aboard

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWWWWWWWWoooooooOOOOOOoooo

Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {WP} 2 DOGS, DireWolf{WP****}, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215872

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
A follow up to squeaks shooting tips.. I made a change to my image panel last night that I want to pass on to you guys.. This really applies to those of you who have eye issues as I do.. The new realistic water made it hard for me to pick up opponents planes, a simple UN check of detailed water under options did the trick, and I can see them against the older lighter color..

Any tips on straight on shoots would be appreciated..that's my weakest area, and I now use barrel rolls to make myself harder to hit.. How do you "straight shot" guys do it ..

See ya up there.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215886

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Squeak, I've noticed that too--fail to check their 6 and also don't watch from the side. Good points!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215997

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Hi 2 Dogs,

I am certainly glad you are on board with us, I have flown with you and certainly appreciate your skills. Your a great add to the Pack. OOW OW OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. I apologize for not extending a welcome to you as the squad's MORAF and founder. I fell down on this with you and a few other new recruits as well, it is not like me. I have not been all myself lately as I have been very distracted in my personal life. I truly enjoy this game, I love this squad as it is filled with some real genuine people who I have become friends with. I'm sure you will feel the camaraderie and know that you have a home in the Pack. I read that you were with Legends and made the switch to Wolf Pack, thank you for choosing us. There are several good squads out there that would love to have a pilot like you, so I ask, what where the reasons for joining us over the others?

Respectfully,

Digger
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: WEREWULF, {WP} 2 DOGS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215999

• Digger {WP}

Hey Padre,

This is in response to your post the other day. Mindy is holding up pretty well,a bit tired, but doing ok. The treatments she received in Germany continue to work for several weeks after they are stopped. Plus she has a treatment protocol that we where sent home with to follow. She has been through a lot and I expect her to be weak, plus her body is fighting and hopefully healing. We will know more when she has a CT Scan in a few weeks. Please keep up the prayers! As for the weekly flying as a squad, I am in,and I am honored by your thought! It is probably best to ask everyone at this time, what days and times work best to be able to fly as a Pack?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216005

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Will let the times come together as this is read, and digested.. On a more important note, I think all of us could feel, and understand the stress,and exhaustion you two are going through.. The prayers are fact.. and our way of feeling like we're doing something for you and Mindy.. Those of us who take comfort in prayer know they work, and you have a lot of people praying for you two.. God bless my friend.

Deal Lord .. We are so grateful for the blessings you've given to Mike and Mindy.. In the midst of life's worst fear you've granted a light at the end of a dark tunnel.. They went to Germany in fear and returned with a new confidence.. Every day is a miracle Lord, and you've opened up the possibility of more of those days.. We ask that you please continue to hold these two, and their family in the palm of your hand.. That you take from them any fear, any cell that's not healthy, and grant them your love, and the comfort of your presence.. In your holy loving name.. Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216015

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Amen Padre. Mike, our prayers are with you and Mindy every day.

Thank you Lord for your loving grace and mercy, and your holy presence in the lives of all your children.

Amen.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216373

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Sunday 1130 hrs mt .. Just finnished a couple of games with our birthday bro blacky .. He told me four of you guys got together earlier .. What's frustrating is I would normally have been on, but our schedule was thrown off doing babysitting for the grand kids.. I love them, there good kids and all, but I can't tap one a couple times on the wing and make em smoke like an out of tune power stroke diesel..

The games with blacky were great .. We shot each other down in the first one .. Blacky was tired and I know wanted to call it a night but was good enough to stick for a second game tha turned out to be a DF.. After opening with blacky waxing me, We had two of those great juveos to the wall, flat out, no fear dog fights that are at the heart of why we love the game.. I caught a wing tip on the first one and cartwheeled a half dozen times.. The second one lasted for what seemed like five min.. And wore this old man out,. Talk about a seriously good fight.. . Blacky got shot down by some who took advantage of his focus on me.. Bottom line was we were both so stoked from the fight we decided to call it a night..

Happy birthday Black wolf.. big ol man hugs to my Sqd mates.. And last but in all ways number one .. Prayers for Mindy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216739

• Digger {WP}

Amen Padre! Thank you for the prayers,keep them coming evryone, they are working. Mindy is feeling and looking really good the last 2 days. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Thank you Lord, Thank you!

Happy Bday brother Blackwolf!!!

Digger

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216766

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Digger, that's great news and we'll keep those prayers coming. Amen.

And a happy BD also to KW.

Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216773

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Digger,

That is fantastic news! Happy B-day Bwolf :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216793

• {WP} 2 DOGS
I thought I would just go solo until I became a MORAF, but was flying the other day with a WP warrior and someone from another squadron said hey, your name is fitting with the WP. 2dogs is my military nickname because my first and last name is the same. researched some of the posts and thought I would give WP a try :)
2 DOGS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #216844

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Glad you did two dogs .. A lot of us are Vets, and my experiance with the pack is all of us are warriors.. I had reservations about joining any Sqd till after a self set goal as well, but then had a great encounter with four wolf packs .. This led to a read of the forum that sealed the deal.

Bottom line is I'm proud to be one of the pack, and as goofy as it seemed the first couple times I howled at another WP I now look forward to seeming a fellow pack member and throwing ou a howl

WWWWWWHHHHHooooOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217039

• Digger {WP}

OW OW OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217040

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217268

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OOOOOWWWWWWWWHHHHHHH OW OW OOOWWWWWHHHHHHLLLLL...............THANK U ALL 4 THE WARM B DAY WISHES WAS A GOOD DAY TY MY BROTHERS .........AND WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW BROTHERS TO THE PACK OUT THERE .....WERE EXPANDING AND GROWING GUY LOL GLAD TO BE APART OF WOLF PACK OOOOOWWWWWHHHHH

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217269

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWWWWWWWWoooooooOOOOOOoooo

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.974 seconds