Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358913

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 611
Greetings everyone.
I'm sorry I do not participate in the forum, I run a church, so I only appear in the DF game to play but today I joined the forum because I really like our TFL squad. I greet Irish and Ace Girl, also the DGAS and all the pilots of our squad. I'm also struggling to play more time to improve the performance of our ranking squad.
I want to challenge a colleague here, I play there a little more than 2 years more I never wanted a banner. But now I ask someone to make a banner for me to use in my forum posts. It has to be based on my nick; Solitary player, gunslinger style or something even more special than that, Who can do this for me? I thank you very much if you do it for me on a voluntary basis. Stay with God and see you in the air detonating the planes and squadrons that face us. Your friend, :) :) Lone Player!
And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358924

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5159
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Dognamitt.

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358925

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
You're not Your

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358926

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 611
Thank you Dog. You were quick on the trigger. Lol.
Can I ask for another banner? Now I'm specific about the theme of the game. I above all the planes bombarding the sky the hangars with a plane tunado angry style but with characteristics of the first war. It was also a super tank of the second wreck destroying planes that were to destroy my hangars but I stopped them. Sorry for the abuse and so many demands. You know how to do it, I have to learn someday. Greetings to Dog and the entire TFL squad. From your friend, Lone Player.
And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Dognamitt

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358938

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5159
no there is no abuse i can only manipulate images i can find on the internet cant find any of hangars being bombed if you have a image you with me to make into a banner pm me witht he image link

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358976

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 867

Dognamitt wrote: no there is no abuse i can only manipulate images i can find on the internet cant find any of hangars being bombed if you have a image you with me to make into a banner pm me witht he image link

The Dog is right; 50% or more of making laudable banners is being a gifted, voracious search engine aficionado.

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358986

• darraxx
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10665
Well someone get him a banner its not a pretty sight to see him flying around naked..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Dognamitt

Banner for Lone player. 2 years 6 months ago #358987

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • So come, bring on all that you've got!!!
  • Thank you received: 1711

Lone Player wrote: Greetings everyone.
I'm sorry I do not participate in the forum, I run a church, so I only appear in the DF game to play but today I joined the forum because I really like our TFL squad. I greet Irish and Ace Girl, also the DGAS and all the pilots of our squad. I'm also struggling to play more time to improve the performance of our ranking squad.
I want to challenge a colleague here, I play there a little more than 2 years more I never wanted a banner. But now I ask someone to make a banner for me to use in my forum posts. It has to be based on my nick; Solitary player, gunslinger style or something even more special than that, Who can do this for me? I thank you very much if you do it for me on a voluntary basis. Stay with God and see you in the air detonating the planes and squadrons that face us. Your friend, :) :) Lone Player!

I could draw you one if you like, I can do digital or on paper... i prefer digital XD

if you would like me to draw you something ( just to see if you would like it) tell me your favorite ww1 plane and I will try to fit your criteria
an example of my style of drawing

I did this a long time ago so since then I have gotten much better and rendering an image

" When i am afraid i will trust in you " ~Psalm 56:3
Attachments:

Last edit: by WB|War hawk1-5.
  • Page:
Moderators: airwolffD93 Big GunzzzAcegirluncertaintybici tommaso. B.52!con estiloE.....Z...D dusty65frits
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds