Banner for Lone player. 7 years 1 week ago #358913

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Greetings everyone.
I'm sorry I do not participate in the forum, I run a church, so I only appear in the DF game to play but today I joined the forum because I really like our TFL squad. I greet Irish and Ace Girl, also the DGAS and all the pilots of our squad. I'm also struggling to play more time to improve the performance of our ranking squad.
I want to challenge a colleague here, I play there a little more than 2 years more I never wanted a banner. But now I ask someone to make a banner for me to use in my forum posts. It has to be based on my nick; Solitary player, gunslinger style or something even more special than that, Who can do this for me? I thank you very much if you do it for me on a voluntary basis. Stay with God and see you in the air detonating the planes and squadrons that face us. Your friend, :) :) Lone Player!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 1 week ago #358924

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 1 week ago #358925

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
You're not Your

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 1 week ago #358926

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Thank you Dog. You were quick on the trigger. Lol.
Can I ask for another banner? Now I'm specific about the theme of the game. I above all the planes bombarding the sky the hangars with a plane tunado angry style but with characteristics of the first war. It was also a super tank of the second wreck destroying planes that were to destroy my hangars but I stopped them. Sorry for the abuse and so many demands. You know how to do it, I have to learn someday. Greetings to Dog and the entire TFL squad. From your friend, Lone Player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 1 week ago #358938

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
no there is no abuse i can only manipulate images i can find on the internet cant find any of hangars being bombed if you have a image you with me to make into a banner pm me witht he image link

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 6 days ago #358976

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Dognamitt wrote: no there is no abuse i can only manipulate images i can find on the internet cant find any of hangars being bombed if you have a image you with me to make into a banner pm me witht he image link

The Dog is right; 50% or more of making laudable banners is being a gifted, voracious search engine aficionado.

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 6 days ago #358986

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Well someone get him a banner its not a pretty sight to see him flying around naked..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt

Banner for Lone player. 7 years 6 days ago #358987

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709

Lone Player wrote: Greetings everyone.
I'm sorry I do not participate in the forum, I run a church, so I only appear in the DF game to play but today I joined the forum because I really like our TFL squad. I greet Irish and Ace Girl, also the DGAS and all the pilots of our squad. I'm also struggling to play more time to improve the performance of our ranking squad.
I want to challenge a colleague here, I play there a little more than 2 years more I never wanted a banner. But now I ask someone to make a banner for me to use in my forum posts. It has to be based on my nick; Solitary player, gunslinger style or something even more special than that, Who can do this for me? I thank you very much if you do it for me on a voluntary basis. Stay with God and see you in the air detonating the planes and squadrons that face us. Your friend, :) :) Lone Player!

I could draw you one if you like, I can do digital or on paper... i prefer digital XD

if you would like me to draw you something ( just to see if you would like it) tell me your favorite ww1 plane and I will try to fit your criteria
an example of my style of drawing

I did this a long time ago so since then I have gotten much better and rendering an image
Attachments:

Last edit: by WB|War hawk1-5.
  • Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds