TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198556

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Wow there isn't even 1 person on the list. What is wrong with you people...you need to make a big issue out of nothing...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198561

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

OK I have updated the T.A.S.K. force members to who I thought agreed to be part. I have no hard feelings against anyone and I understand the arguments I think a lot are using incorrect information as the basis but that's my opinion. If you discuss anything other than players who should be on the TASK list or if you want to join or resign it will be deleted since I don't have enough time to move them all and last time I moved the whole darn thread.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198562

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130
Hopefully it will be better this time. I will be scouting bad players now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198564

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

OK I am going to unlock this but before I do I don't think anyone should be fighting over all of this since nothing has even happened yet!

You think it's a bad idea?

Can you wait to see it in action under my management?

If you don't want your squads pilots hunted I would have to question why your pilots are on this list in the first place.

Let's all take a deep breath and post meaningful discussion points and you wanna battle it out go in game and get it solved out there.

If you argue and sling pointless threats your comments will be deleted

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198565

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
I feel this is a brilliant idea. There is one major elephant in the room.
What happens when an offending pilot is more skilled than our force? When a renegade wipes out whichever TASKER comes after him?
That's why I feel it would be a good idea if only very regular players joined, so they can be summoned to a server for backup at a moment's notice.
I understand that we will be mostly dealing with Noobs and idiots, but calculating targets like Kero Zen or Bubi will go mostly undisciplined.
So is there any way to specify the exact details of our purpose? Is it to eliminate new and foolish players who make themselves rapidly unwelcome, before they alienate legitimate new players?
Or will it be a vigilante justice scenario? I would prefer the first option.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198568

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

G.I. Mac wrote: I feel this is a brilliant idea. There is one major elephant in the room.
What happens when an offending pilot is more skilled than our force? When a renegade wipes out whichever TASKER comes after him?
That's why I feel it would be a good idea if only very regular players joined, so they can be summoned to a server for backup at a moment's notice.
I understand that we will be mostly dealing with Noobs and idiots, but calculating targets like Kero Zen or Bubi will go mostly undisciplined.
So is there any way to specify the exact details of our purpose? Is it to eliminate new and foolish players who make themselves rapidly unwelcome, before they alienate legitimate new players?

Excellent questions and I will say that we don't have to always win its more of a distraction type strategy and you will be a more effective TASK force member if you are a better pilot for sure.

I think Kero Zen is probably better than I am at looping and I was still quite effective at keeping him away from the base.

The goal is to try and get the point across that these players are ruining games and thats why it takes so much evidence and people to complain to get on the list in the first place. I have the process in post 1 the goal is always reform and failing that distraction and punishment in the same way they dish it out. Only exception is team killing, no team killing.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198572

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

G.I. Mac wrote: I feel this is a brilliant idea. There is one major elephant in the room.

Excellent questions and I will say that we don't have to always win its more of a distraction type strategy and you will be a more effective TASK force member if you are a better pilot for sure.

I think Kero Zen is probably better than I am at looping and I was still quite effective at keeping him away from the base.

The goal is to try and get the point across that these players are ruining games and thats why it takes so much evidence and people to complain to get on the list in the first place. I have the process in post 1 the goal is always reform and failing that distraction and punishment in the same way they dish it out. Only exception is team killing, no team killing.

Hm, well then, I hope you don't mind if i settle for the "bombing missions" division. I'm a pretty capable head-on shot, but my turning leaves a lot to be desired

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198573

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

G.I. Mac wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

Hm, well then, I hope you don't mind if i settle for the "bombing missions" division. I'm a pretty capable head-on shot, but my turning leaves a lot to be desired

Feel free to be as selective as you like.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198574

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

gunnerzz wrote:

Dragon Mercenary wrote: Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad command wouldn't allow it. This is a more decent way to handle foul players. There are no mods at the moment to right the wrongs, only Jacob, and im sure he is getting tired by handling dogfight all by himself. This is what I like to call tough love. Punish them so they see their wrong doing and give then the chance to redeem themselves.

I have simple advice for the guys hat don't like the idea. Don't post DUHHH.

Thanks my brother for shedding the light on this for me....well you guys answer to who you wish thats fine Gunnerzz has his own backbone and I stand on my own 2 feet and this ideal is good and its not hurting anyone at all so if you don't like the ideal thats fine keep it to yourself!!And if you have to be a puppet and answer to someone no need to apply for TASK...Really its that easy ...this is not a hit list for our squads or personal reasons this is for the game rules ....I know theres a few of these Task members whos not gonna be worried or discouraged by your negative crap so why bother wasting your breath?Thanks again dragon!!!!Didn't realize there was so many puppets in this game..

DAVY says, GUNNERZZ, I was only reacting to what was said by you. I wanted to be a TASKER simply because I believe in it and I believe in WHIP. My reason for backing down was not because of lack of backbone as you so indicated but a love for my squadron family, you see they like to keep things internal, I didn't realize that at the time. No we are not puppets, once again as you so indicated, we are simply folks who respects our squadron leaders. Now if someone said you didn't have a backbone or if someone said you are a puppet then what would you say to that. Probably the same thing I did. If you were going to enforce morality onto the game then you should be above the name calling or putting people down. For that reason I said what I did.

We never downed WHIP. Heck I love the guy and I can tell you he is highly respected by all the other MISFITs I talk to. I sincerely hope he succeeds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, DD I Stranger, [M] Kidd

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198575

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KhaosDragon wrote: Count me in Whip my brother I'll Join Task I have nothing but free time at this point so I'm game!! I think its a good Idea!!

Thanks bro that helps...I am still get to your banner sorry for the delay

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198576

• ArcLight
  • Thank you received: 52
WHIP my brother count me in I'll join Task! I'll do whatever we can to get rid/teach pilots that fair play is the only way!!

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198577

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
P.s. It it okay if I add this banner?

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198578

• [WB]Sgt.Major
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
I'm not one of your targets am I?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198579

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
All the Misfits have decided that we handle things in house and don't need an extra entity to help us decide how to do that.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198580

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
khaos are u gonna fly more kid? I never see u on anymore

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198593

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Weather[*M]an wrote: All the Misfits have decided that we handle things in house and don't need an extra entity to help us decide how to do that.

Excellent mature discussion and reasoning at last thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198594

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote: All the Misfits have decided that we handle things in house and don't need an extra entity to help us decide how to do that.

Why thank you Whip for an excellent comment and compliment.
Excellent mature discussion and reasoning at last thank you all.

Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198597

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[LF]Mr.Sunshine wrote: I like how all Misfits left! LOL! ill help ya Whip there needs to be some kind of justice and sense there isn't many mutes or bans being giving well just have to start following Hammurabi's Code: "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." :P

I would just like to ask how does this make you any better then the people that you are going after? Seams like vigilante justice to me! :whistle: yes I have asked all Misfits not to be apart of TASK! Why? Well that's none of your business now is it.
You may also want to be careful who you let into TASK some that have requested to be apart of this have camped before and still do. :whistle:

The differnces are

- we are doing this only to those who deserve it and we still abide by the rules of the game.
- when the offenders stop we stop and allow the commuinty to change their mind about certain players by posting the change is behaviour.
- I am discussing these point and offering to the community a level of protection. The same that and squad typically does for its members that now we do that for all. When Doom entered the higher ranked servers there was a player who mercilessly spawn killed her 6 times in one game of a 6 vs 1 her of course the 1. I hunted that person and explained what he did was wrong and that for that everytime i see him i am going to relentlessly kill him. It got to a point were he woukd no longer be in game with me and i stopped and since i think he learned his lesson and now he says hi and acts more respectful. Better for all. Same with DragonRojo after I explained to him why I was hunting him....read dragonrojo is a coward thread and he seems to be acting better as well. Not thugs more like coaches for those who will listen and if not well will coach them another way.
- we are subject to your judgement and unlike these players we pay the price if what we do is wrong in lost friendships and termoil.

The bottom line is unless you are a big scum bag i doubt you have anything to worry about from TASK.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198606

• ~VF10~ Reaper 0
  • Thank you received: 6
I am putting a bounty on reaper 0 he is known to kill himself and is one of the chief punks of the reaper squadron also add reaper 6 to that list as well as he is a known associate of reaper 0.

Last edit: by ~VF10~ Reaper 0.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198607

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Add me to the tasker division

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198621

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
Who are T.A.S.K.E.R.S. (Now named T.A.S.K. Force)? They are TEAM AND SPAWNKILLER EMPOWERED REVENGE SOCIETIERS, not vigilante, but harsh payback teachers. This is not for the feint of heart kids, here you will shed your decency briefly to make this game playable for decent members. YOUR mission if you decide to choose it..is KILL. Then post here for all of us, pics of your schooling is welcome and encouraged. FREEDOM IS A ROAD SELDOM TRAVELLED BY THE MULTITUDES.
...while i agree to the rules i have to ask..if this was from the original TASK formed and i do like the statement by its author...should we modify it to be more approachable to others?..in their support or joining of T.A.S.K.?

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198622

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Here is a banner all can use I will answer questions tomorrow Doom is mad enough already.

Mac that's mine man....

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198624

• [WB]Sgt.Major
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
Am I on your kill list

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198626

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Miller youre not on any list

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198627

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Did my post just get deleted?

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198629

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Question...maybe i missed it...all great banners..but is there an actual TASK squad to join or no?

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198630

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Who are T.A.S.K.E.R.S. (Now named T.A.S.K. Force)? They are TEAM AND SPAWNKILLER EMPOWERED REVENGE SOCIETIERS, not vigilante, but harsh payback teachers. This is not for the feint of heart kids, here you will shed your decency briefly to make this game playable for decent members. YOUR mission if you decide to choose it..is KILL. Then post here for all of us, pics of your schooling is welcome and encouraged. FREEDOM IS A ROAD SELDOM TRAVELLED BY THE MULTITUDES.
...If this,was from the original TASK,while i agree with its author..shouldnt we modify it so TASK is more approachable to others in joining or less heated to it?

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198636

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Attachments:

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198637

• ¥FighterOfAir¥
  • Thank you received: 14
I would like to be part of the taskers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, TRIXSTER

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198642

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

idunno wrote: Did my post just get deleted?

I didn't delete it if it did

Time to create page: 0.920 seconds