×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T.A.S.K. Archive

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198366

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Zeek t}{e FrE@k wrote: Whip, Call me in bro ....i always love to kill CAMPERS and DROPPERs :evil:
jst today got one camper(baron von....) whenever he camped (proof is[Misfits] Engineout )
;)


Ill count you in but as for adding I am being strict screen shots please or have 3 players from that game speak up. Remember this is for relentless abuse not occasional jerks.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeek t}{e FrE@k

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198370

  • Angelic Silencer
  • Angelic Silencer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 291
I apologize for anyone offended with my 'jokes'
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....



Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198377

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Be careful, Snide. If I recall, this didn't work out so well last time.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198379

  • [*M]coop
  • [*M]coop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Posts: 1378
  • Thank you received: 2949
I would love to be added to the list bro!!! I will even change my pic for ya...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198401

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[Void] Silencer wrote: this kinda makes me want to start an evil bad guy organization...
it shall be ....U.N.T.A.S.K.

(U)niform (N)octurnal (T)eamkilling (A)ssisting (S)ociety of (k)illers


I suppose one large difference, what we arre trying to do is help the game by selectively targeting certain known and agreed upon bad players. What you are suggesting is to cause problems...shall I take that as you would like to be first on the list?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198402

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Be careful, Snide. If I recall, this didn't work out so well last time.


Thanks and yes I know but its was a bit unruly and I will take responsibilty for anyone of the T.A.S.K. force so long as they are within the guidelines I have set. I don't see anything wrong with selective targeting...it's all fair. The difference this time is no team killing.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198405

  • [M]r. Stang
  • [M]r. Stang's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hard work pays off....
  • Posts: 43
  • Thank you received: 89
Hey Whip, I'd be honored to be a part of an organized team killer/spawnkiller nabbing group. Sign me up!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198419

  • Angelic Silencer
  • Angelic Silencer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 291

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

[Void] Silencer wrote: this kinda makes me want to start an evil bad guy organization...
it shall be ....U.N.T.A.S.K.

(U)niform (N)octurnal (T)eamkilling (A)ssisting (S)ociety of (k)illers


I suppose one large difference, what we arre trying to do is help the game by selectively targeting certain known and agreed upon bad players. What you are suggesting is to cause problems...shall I take that as you would like to be first on the list?


Awwww, ur such a nice guy whip, while I myself don't participate in such actions , I would be honored to be the first one on the list
Just make sure on the ' criminal charges' that I am labels as an U.N.T.A.S.K. 'A create of something like that(don't want the wrong people to get any bad ideas,cause I will retaliate if a task person starts team killing me....

'For every ying, there is a yang' - some Asian person
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....



Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198423

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[*M]coop wrote: I would love to be added to the list bro!!! I will even change my pic for ya...lol


Yeah you keep saying that but yet the pic remains...hahaha sure man but we have the same std requirement of shirt and shoes as everywhere else and just so there is no loophole pants too are required to work here. Thanks.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198424

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[Void] Silencer wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

[Void] Silencer wrote: this kinda makes me want to start an evil bad guy organization...
it shall be ....U.N.T.A.S.K.

(U)niform (N)octurnal (T)eamkilling (A)ssisting (S)ociety of (k)illers


I suppose one large difference, what we arre trying to do is help the game by selectively targeting certain known and agreed upon bad players. What you are suggesting is to cause problems...shall I take that as you would like to be first on the list?


Awwww, ur such a nice guy whip, while I myself don't participate in such actions , I would be honored to be the first one on the list
Just make sure on the ' criminal charges' that I am labels as an U.N.T.A.S.K. 'A create of something like that(don't want the wrong people to get any bad ideas,cause I will retaliate if a task person starts team killing me....

'For every ying, there is a yang' - some Asian person


I guess you've been unware the already present yin so we are bringing the yang to balance.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198425

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Sir Stang wrote: Hey Whip, I'd be honored to be a part of an organized team killer/spawnkiller nabbing group. Sign me up!


Hey Stang long time man, how are you and HD doing? You are added to the force
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198428

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Sorry A7X(*) I fat fingered your banner post and I don't have powers to undelete. The post is here if you really want it back I will get it resurected.

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/the-dev...a-s-k-rebirth#198299
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198451

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Posts: 1272
  • Thank you received: 1411
I would be honored to join this organization. I have read, and comprehend the rules, and feel I have the piloting skill necessary to levy punishment to pilots on the list. I also have the ability (finally) to post screenshots.
I would love to join. Thank you for considering my request.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198455

  • {O}__PREDATOR__
  • {O}__PREDATOR__'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • I play with my food.
  • Posts: 287
  • Thank you received: 330
Can I get a banner too please (if u have time)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198457

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Count me in!

This is exactly what being a mercenary is all about!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198458

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3347
  • Thank you received: 9173
I love to hunt and rehabilitate... :S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198459

  • Angelic Silencer
  • Angelic Silencer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 291

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

[Void] Silencer wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

[Void] Silencer wrote: this kinda makes me want to start an evil bad guy organization...
it shall be ....U.N.T.A.S.K.

(U)niform (N)octurnal (T)eamkilling (A)ssisting (S)ociety of (k)illers


I suppose one large difference, what we arre trying to do is help the game by selectively targeting certain known and agreed upon bad players. What you are suggesting is to cause problems...shall I take that as you would like to be first on the list?


Awwww, ur such a nice guy whip, while I myself don't participate in such actions , I would be honored to be the first one on the list
Just make sure on the ' criminal charges' that I am labels as an U.N.T.A.S.K. 'A create of something like that(don't want the wrong people to get any bad ideas,cause I will retaliate if a task person starts team killing me....

'For every ying, there is a yang' - some Asian person


I guess you've been unware the already present yin so we are bringing the yang to balance.


"How do you kill an evil that good itself cannot kill? You become a greater evil, kill the lesser evil, then kill yourself for the greater good of the land." - Lelouch Vi Britania
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....



Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198461

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1194
  • Thank you received: 828
Silencer im sure that's not a list you want to be put on! Just saying..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198467

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2680
  • Thank you received: 4199

Whip I suggest you just continue to use the Blacklist for information on team killers & bombers of their own hangars/carriers & runway tank spawnkillers, etc... however your choosing to require 3 screenshots from 3 different players certainly seems to be overkill though... few players in the past back when we had active moderators would have ever gotten a ban via the Blacklist with that requirement.. Heck, I don't know if you will ever have anyone on your list with those requirements lol!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198468

  • SLA¥ERinc
  • SLA¥ERinc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 328
  • Thank you received: 369
I would luv to be a TASKER, whippy! How do I join!
SET AN EXTRA PLATE.....HELL IS COMING TO BREAKFAST!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Purpose and Validity Discussion 6 years 2 months ago #198470

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

You can discuss all you like about why and how and what not here. I won't ever come here I bet so don't expect an answer if you are asking me anything.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198471

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

And so it begins the garbage that always happens and so here comes the solution...

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/the-dev...-validity-discussion

Silencer post here from now on please
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198474

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

ZebraUp wrote: Whip I suggest you just continue to use the Blacklist for information on team killers & bombers of their own hangars/carriers & runway tank spawnkillers, etc... however your choosing to require 3 screenshots from 3 different players certainly seems to be overkill though... few players in the past back when we had active moderators would have ever gotten a ban via the Blacklist with that requirement.. Heck, I don't know if you will ever have anyone on your list with those requirements lol!


Fair enough I guess I am being over cautious but see this isn't usually for black list items...so since the black list doesn't really function BL type items will be same requirements as BL but spawning and grey area will require the 3 screen shots.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Purpose and Validity Discussion 6 years 2 months ago #198475

  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4734
  • Thank you received: 13293
Silencer, if you don't like it than don't be a part of it, either way, no reason for you to down the proposal. This is for WHIP, MYSELF and a few others to get involved with provided WHIP can figure out how to make it work. If you don't like it then just leave it alone. Should be simple huh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198479

  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4734
  • Thank you received: 13293
Whip is correct, three reports and the person becomes a target. We would want no mistakes.

I for one would gladly give my cell phone number to TASKERS so that if they came across a jerk than I can go to that game.

Silencer, I sent you a pm. If you don't like task than leave it alone that's all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198482

  • {G.I.} Reaper 6
  • {G.I.} Reaper 6's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 130
  • Thank you received: 132
I would be honored to be a member of T.A.S.K....I want around when it was here last time but I've heard about it and agree with everything

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198487

  • FuzzyFlyer 3
  • FuzzyFlyer 3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Eat my bullets
  • Posts: 258
  • Thank you received: 130
Put my name on the list :) my in-game name is [DD] FuzzyFlyer3. I dont have screenshots but mattypet was teamkilling to the point of being banned this morning.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198491

  • FuzzyFlyer 3
  • FuzzyFlyer 3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Eat my bullets
  • Posts: 258
  • Thank you received: 130
Von hulk, conman jerry, and Gotchya were in the game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198493

  • Mäx Vön Müller
  • Mäx Vön Müller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 8
What a joke!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 6 years 2 months ago #198495

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768

Mäx Vön Müller wrote: What a joke!!!

Thanks for your pointless opinion. ..but that is your opinion now you can exit the same way you came but faster...cya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.927 seconds