TOPIC:

We want The Nights in the Dogfight Elite skies! 3 years 10 months ago #380651

• Paco Zorapel
  • Paco Zorapel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
Yes, maybe bang 50 kicked a lot of members of your squad. Maybe you are still small. But, remember, never give up!

I grew the SPAD SQUAD from the dust. I started recruiting a lot of people, and soonly we became a huge squadron, full of noobs. Most of those members left the game, but others stayed, and became very good players. Now, we are recruiting good low-ranked players that are making us a respected squadron.

Just be patient. Make the others know you are not a joke, make them respect you. You will grow up faster than you thought at first, and you could even enter in the global ranking! Remember, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

Also, another thing. Be careful with your squadron officers. If you are going to promote anyone, remember that he could kick another members under his rank. So, only promote those guys you really know!

WW1 has been destructive, so it is their job to enter in your squad and stop the enemy!
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Fr!gg*, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel.

We want The Nights in the Dogfight Elite skies! 3 years 10 months ago #380668

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Honestly happy to see new squads that are small and fight well. I know if you are on my team you'll fight well. And that's a good point to not promote new players too fast. They could kick you out of your own squad and have to start all over.

WOLF PACK does not allow name changes without permission first. Honestly the game should charge to change names or limit the name changes.

Good advice and see you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: the best acebang50
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds