Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 111thX /Jägers

111thX /Jägers 1 year 2 months ago #371482

• OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 184
Ok 111th X, Jagers are your brothers so keep that in mind when in game. If anyone within 111th X wishes to transfer to the Jäger squad please PM me in forum or hit me up on discord, dont post it on squad chat. If you are eligable to be transfered [J]FullThrottle Or [J]Destroyer will send your invitation and imediatley each member must register Discord, check squad chat priodicaly and insert the Jager tag on their nick, [J].

Please Log in to join the conversation.

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #371934

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 472

Jagers squadron members, recently, some of our members had problem with USSOP the master, now we have another pilot who want to discredit other pilots for being lag cheaters, we all know who this guy is, he is a sore loser cos you fellas shot him down many times and he aint happy about it. His motives is to make you demoralise and spent less time in ingame. Dont be discourage , play on and dont stop playing and be deceive by his bullshit. He can pretend to be a nice and decent guy but in fact, he is a guy of disguises and many nicks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, RENEGADE, OUTLAW-WAR-

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #371936

• OUTLAW-WAR-
That is right Stormbringer, everyone knows lag is an issue with this game, and we all know that everybody lags at one point or another. For veteran players to be disrespectful to others in game and trying to discredit them is shameful, but even worst when that player is also lagging at same time. I have this seen this person lag many many times just like i see everyone including myself and have never complained one time in game. But from now since this person wants to blame lagging on the pilot and discredit I will be sure to let them know each and everytime I see them jumping across the map as they are doing to our members. I have beennin game with Swei. and yes there are times he jumps, but everytime i have seen this happen is when the opponent comes into range and they both are jumping exactly the same....as soon as one or the other is shot down the jumping stops. That tells me it is not either ones fault, its the connection speed between the two just like Zup explained many times...So these complaints are nothing more than a way to discredit out of being sorry individual....if someone sees SWEI lag, a they have to do is ay so in a repectful manmer and he will exit and come back if they are a trustworthy enough person that he doesnt think it just another sore loser being crybaby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, RENEGADE

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #371937

• OUTLAW-WAR-
I dont blame AceGirl for not wanting to be in the weekly squad wars. Look at how low players will go to discredit another squad. Sad to say that most of the shinanigans come from the same group of players with their multie accounts, abusing noob zone, discrediting and joining the opposing squads under a different name looking for something to use against them...their tactics are no secret and now again another week of bullcrap started because of ones desire to talk trash and name call in game...then turn around like coward and cry for sympathy when they are caught as if they were the ones being attacked....lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, RENEGADE

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #371957

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Congratulation are in order, 11th Jagers squadron, You made it in 2nd place. :). Proud to be falcon , I also know you fellas play with decency, honesty and pride not like someone else I know. Today is the last posting of the weekly result of squad wars competition, No more harassing, mind manipulation and insults by you all know who I hope. We thank Blue Fighter for his hard work, dedication, and patience in collating data and posting it every week. Now he can have more time with his family and friends. Many thanks to your Area Commander Outlaw War for being a good leader :)

Stormbringer
Overall Area Commander for the 111th falcon fleet squadron
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW-WAR-

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #371963

• OUTLAW-WAR-
Even with all of the scandulous remarks and activity that went on the last two weeks, having to kick some members and a few leaving because another squad that White Devil belongs to recruited our members tbe Jagers didnt miss a beat and worked hard . Since this is the last posting of weekly results the Jagers would like to say that this one is for you Stormbringer and Guardian for hanging on to 111th Falcon Squadron and eventhough we dont have the Falcon name we are 111th and we are still Falcons. Our first week we were #5 Second week #2 and i can only imagine where we would be down the road. Thanx for your advice and support helping us put the Jagers together and having this division as part of 111th Falcon Squadron...
Thank you Reaper, SWEI, COLT HATEDONE, Monieur Candy, Fullthrottle and the whole squad for all your loyalty to Jager Squadron....
None of this could have ever happened without Russel Reaper the squads leader spending each day with members and recruits helping them and gving them advice,flying with them so theyll be ready when they reach lvl 17. What a great leader. And RSWEIKERT the squads most feared pilot who pushed is way to high levels setting an example for all the Jagers....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by OUTLAW-WAR-.

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #372006

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Set aside the scandalous remarks and activity if blue fighter can create 4 vs 4 play team and set certain rules in the squad war game , I do believe all the other squadrons will agree, blue fighter can display the rules of squad wars for ask to vet through and let the squadrons to commit and agree to it. We can make amendments to the rules of squad wars upon request by squadron leaders. But I do believe one or two squadron will not really comply with the new rules or procedures, they want things done their own way. Well you can guess who they are, playing their own propaganda shit. They will make a mess of everything and then go back in hiding using a different nick. Outlaw, you know who they are. We have been monitoring them for quite a while now in ingame and WC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW-WAR-

111thX /Jägers 1 year 1 month ago #372011

• OUTLAW-WAR-
Yes sir, the last few weeks have been very intresting, alot has happend and alot more needs to happen. If anyone has something they want to get off their chest I beleive now is the time to do it and get it taken care of because if the last few weeks is what DF has to look forward to in the future, this will be a sorry place to be. BlueFigjter is the only one with the standards to be able to design a code of ethics and a system for everyone to agree on....of coarse malicous acts will never happen when a leader is near or even the possibility of the act being known. In such a large group of competitors it is only human nature to test the system and see what they can get by with. There will always be leadership, honesty, loyalty, love ,hate, malice, cheat, failure and more when this many fighters are left to do as they please. Like i said, everyone here has something good to offer , they just have to bring it to the table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

• Page:
Moderators: nemesis2humanityOUTLAW-WAR-KrazyGamerMeRSWEIKERTme109skullSamsonite
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds