Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The official ~DARK*NIGHT*II~ THREAD 6 years 4 months ago #367506

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
If u look what i described concerning our squad., you are maybe confused! There is written "we havent a military structure", but one hr. ago i promoted ROSE FLYER into our DN COMMAND STRUCTURE as DARK*NIGHT OFFICER and 3rd in command. And a 2nd is there too. WHY? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

OK first its impossible to lead a squad without help! 2nd its war and we are here to kill reds! BUT THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER!
We are for sure (and if this will change any time,the idea is stolen!) the only one squadron, which ALL officers and vice-officers can their visions for the future
this squad will go, bring in. If the idea is good we do this. If it is good but not for myself, we start a voting. Therefore its possible (but only in our squad),
that we go a way which the leader never planed! THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE, YOUR VOTES!
I lead bevore DN*II DN without II, but we are all not stupid, i think we are necessary to vote 2 times in 2 years. Normally each idea have its good sides,
but dont forget, your votes have the power to amend all, this is our system make us other than all squads!

IN RESPECT, ENOXX!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds