Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DN 6 years 6 months ago #365546

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
Hello to.all.who know me for years and also.the newer ones. Like i announced, since this night ~Dark*Night~ has re-opened its doors and
About a.few.hrs. Ago my.Squad is flying again. Its sucks me to further months wait and hope that zup can fix it, so i found a new.~DARK*NIGHT~ Squad the only diff. Is it calls ~DARK*NIGHT*II~. Not II as lower lvl squad, i have now.2.squads, DN and DN2.
But DN im not able to come inside, ok i didnt want wait longer DN2 is like DN Orifinal Squad, same,Leader, minimal rules, short said DN2 is DN and finish. No military structure what mean this: I do the same like i done as Leader from DN. I GIVE NO ORDERS OUT, ALSO NO INSTRUCTIONS TOO! WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL, YOU ALL, AND I HOPE A LOT WILL COME TO OUR FAMILY, KNOW THAT IM 1ST IN COMMAND. ALL KNOW THIS, SO WHY SHOULD I SHOW YOU THAT IM THE BOSS, AS FOUNDER IM RESPONSABLE FOR DN. NATURALLY I WILL SUPPORT THE INDIVIDUAL BEST OF EACH OTHER. OK, IF I WANT THAT RECRUITING SHALL WORK MORE.EFFICIENT, I SAID "HEY YOU AND.YOU, WOULD YOU PLS TAKE TWO FURTHER DN'S AND FORCE IT,INFORM ME IF YOU NEED MORE PPL IF U ARE STILL NOT ENOUGH." IF I.ASK FRIENDLY TO DO ANYTHING, IS THIS EQUAL LIKE ANOTHER ONE WOULD SAID: RECRUITMENT WORKS NOT EFFICIENT I NEED IN 3.DAys a report what u have done to fix it.
I give instead of orders comments or i ask for something,this is my style. If i ask a member 5times the same and nothing happen, so its like u have 5 time a wish from me ignored, and (but i think later as in other squads) an day an ignored wish is one too much and u will kicked,
But i think u all are not stupid, i think a wish is friendly, respectful, and in this aquad is a.wish or if i ask to do anything same as an order or an instruction. Who do that, will promoted, who let it, stay or like i said if all wishes will ignored, so im so fair and tell first that we are a family, we work together, andl laat chance to stay or go is now come. My work, is a vision for a strong, good, honorful squad make better and better,
But who is wngaged to we get our targets, will earn and come higher.
Im from swiss, you know the country we have all 2monts tovote about really all, shit or important,
And worlwide we have the most to vote, thats the reason it knows we had inatalled the direct democrtic".
I bring this in in dn and i do same in dn2.. As officer u recv.a vote, with this u can active thw way the sqad go,
In a.voting chhange. Thats ladis and gents is only here possible.
Expect from you (they are only 27 pts,):
- absolute Loyality against your Squad.
. New DN get alll hwlp they need
- entry lvl is set to 11,why: We or I want a rwspwctable.niveau, we will for1,2 lvl not
Block, but genwrally lvl11.
- myself, u see lvl 11, but i dont comw in into mY old acc. My old acc. Is to find under pilots, give in "enoxx" and u find an acc. World rank 119, lvl 32, same writtwn like this acc. Only ! Have a spasw bevore. I made in the old system MORAF. Im allso not one qho founs qith lvl 11 a.squad, no i have 2 squads and im moraf, ita not important,onl for ppl who want a leader which have morw than 100 hangs, so you have to count the summary feom old and thia acc. For correct result.
Ok thats alll, if wanna a other squad to know, look into and look swlf.
I hope i see.alot of u, yall are.qellcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds