Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367369

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
Why did we all come to this game and stay for years?

In my opinion many came and stayed due to the community experience of squads etc. Some of the players might have lived alone or reached out where folks interacted and created a virtual world away from stress of the 3D world. That's when you know you've done something right with a game!

I've seen people's pics of meeting one another, reaching out when players were sick, hurt, missing or in a natural disaster. And sometimes just sending a PM to help someone get through a rough time. That is what keeps it rolling.

I've also seen a lot of laughter and a hell of a lot of fun.

I leave it there---what else can be said that has not been said over the last few weeks. No mixing the wars.

The God's of War can't be happy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Alex Galt, D-walleye, pmoon1{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367416

• DireWolf{WP****}
Hey Grog,

Sounds like most still enjoy the WWI...I like your suggestion---but , from what I'm reading here it's not working. There are so few players for a reason. Shameful to have a good game go to hell...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367472

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
Yup the fun ended when u mix up wars what's next SE5A vs mig 15? or maybe ME 262 vs F-22s
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367476

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
I feel the same way, Ive had so much fun over the years,mostly getting my but kicked, but learning and finally getting a somewhat positive kdr. My latest milestone was 10k kills and was working my way to old moraf level, not bad for a 3 to 4 time a week player. I started toward the end of df1, joined wolf pack and made the transition to dfe witthout to much trouble besides dealing with all of the bumpsmand hiccups that we all dealt with. I have tried the wwll theatre but never really liked it so I kept to wwl where I felt like I belonged.
Now with the wwll planes mixed in I find no enjoyment in the games. I have canceled my subscription that I have had almost from the start of my carear in df world and I won't play again unless the games are separated or switched back to all wwl.
This really bums me out because I really love to play. If anyoneknows of another multiplayer wwl game thats any good please pm me.

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367479

• DireWolf{WP****}
Heya Pmoon,

I think Bwolf recruited you and it was a proud day in Wolf Pack--as you howled and fit in like you'd always been there.

Hit my milestones too--leveled up and got a star the last week before the game mixed up the wars. I really doubt it will return to WWI on it's own again, but if so I'll be back in game.

PM on it's way....a few of us found other options.

Thanks for all your help as an Air Marshal and suggestions along the way....OOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367497

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274

DireWolf {WP} wrote: Heya Pmoon,

I think Bwolf recruited you and it was a proud day in Wolf Pack--as you howled and fit in like you'd always been there.

Hit my milestones too--leveled up and got a star the last week before the game mixed up the wars. I really doubt it will return to WWI on it's own again, but if so I'll be back in game.

PM on it's way....a few of us found other options.

Thanks for all your help as an Air Marshal and suggestions along the way....OOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooOOO

Direwolf ive been shopping games no luck nothing like this game . Im open to any suggestions. If you would pm me on others . I will check them out ( ive found one i am playing alot all was as LtDannhouse in other games )
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

Anger the God's & Goddess's of War 6 years 4 months ago #367500

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Hey now ! Youll have been one big family outside of my Misfit Brotherhood thanks for everything along the way . My ups and downs its been fun . I just cancelled my subscription, im not paying for a game i no longer play because of merger of ww1 and www2 planes its bs . If it changes i will be back . If i want to play ww2 there are plenty of those games, there is only one DF .
All said thanks [M]LtDanNhouse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Dogfight Dix

• Page:
Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds