Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 1 week 4 days ago #382160

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7474
Tree Hell, welcome back brother. If Sir Dire hasn't done so we will make sure you have a spot in the Den.

Glad to hear you are doing okay now and were able to restore your game and profile. I am looking forward to seeing you in the unfriendly skies once again.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 1 week 4 days ago #382162

• |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Lord Reaper of WS
  • Thank you received: 150
So...what’s new on the game? I can’t tell if I’m disliking certain things because of the game or because of the iPad..I have sensitivity to the max, but my plane is a sled in the air..it just can’t turn..and the bullets are odd..I mean, I expected to be bad..nd for it to get some getting used to again, but this just seems off somehow..anyways, thanks for the invite/reinstatement..looking forward to getting out there again...would y’all say the game has grown, shrank, or remained the same the last 2 years? So far, I’ve been surprised by how many old names I recognize as active in the last few days...yet other areas seem dormant..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Sikorsky

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 1 week 4 days ago #382163

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Thank you received: 4323
Hey TreeHell,
I don't play on an Ipad, so maybe ask in SC on that one or see if someone replies here. There is bullet drop now so you have to get used to aiming a bit higher above the target. Zup added a feature if you kill the same person over and the game kicks back to your own home base with a 'spawn kill' message. It was a good idea, but doesn't work for some games, like CTF.

The game has grown a bit. MEAN returned and just made moraf and has a well-trained squad. Some new squads have started up too--like SPAD Sq good group and offer tips like we do. I'd say it depends on the time of day, but I've found crowded games all times of day.

Plenty of old names still in the game and they are fun to play with red or blue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pegoud, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7pmoon1{WP}Skeeter72{WP}Cypher7{WP}
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds