Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 week ago #376652

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Digger {WP} wrote: I am great. I did open a place in Melbourne and it is doing great. I have also personally opened another location in NY and since we last spoke I also franchised my business model and have a handful of franchise locations opened across the country. Business is moving in the right direction. Thanks for asking brother. I see lag is still present, I see the fuel but not the other upgrades. Maybe I need to do an update. AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well if you ever get the chance to visit your Melbourne office look me up, just shoot me an email. We can grab a cold one and catch up.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 week ago #376661

• Digger {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 550

Sounds good brother. I will definitely do that. I'm actually over in the Clearwater area opening another franchise location as I type this.
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 week ago #376666

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Digger {WP} wrote: Sounds good brother. I will definitely do that. I'm actually over in the Clearwater area opening another franchise location as I type this.

Cool, you are pretty close. If you are in Fla for the weekend I will be at the car show at the Daytona speedway all weekend long.

Congratulations on another franchise and what seems like a very successful business.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 week ago #376674

• Digger {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Headed back home Saturday am. next time we will need to get together and toss a few back.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 6 days ago #376730

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Thank you received: 4958
Howdy Wolves!

Thought I'd share a cool moment--entered a game and Dusty said "Hi ninja wolf!" I almost thought about a name change. B)

Happy Weekend, brothers...OOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 6 days ago #376732

• DireWolf{WP****}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 5 days ago #376743

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
CONGRATULATIONS DIRE WOLF on Your Promotion to V Air Marshal Level 38!

March 23 or was it 24 already… hummm 2019. It was a bomb the barns game Dire Wolf was outnumbered but he and the noob were fighting off those reds with lots of courage. I pop in but had to leave because I had just switch from another game to help Lt. Dan; but when I found him was to late and BOOM we lost. So, I went back to help the lonely Wolf; there he tells me he is about to level up! Oh my!! Right in the middle of a red attack so I went looking for my camera GOT KILL and right there Dire gets his shoots for the kill and LEVEL UP!! woooooo hoooooo CONGRATULATIONS! I was so happy I hit exit to save the screen shot and left him alone again. Sorry about that one Dire but YOU GOT IT!
That counter starts back at ZERO but just ignore it and have fun on your climb to Morpheus!!

. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Armament

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 5 days ago #376749

• DireWolf{WP****}

Acegirl wrote:

March 23 or was it 24 already… hummm 2019. It was a bomb the barns game Dire Wolf was outnumbered but he and the noob were fighting off those reds with lots of courage. I pop in but had to leave because I had just switch from another game to help Lt. Dan; but when I found him was to late and BOOM we lost. So, I went back to help the lonely Wolf; there he tells me he is about to level up! Oh my!! Right in the middle of a red attack so I went looking for my camera GOT KILL and right there Dire gets his shoots for the kill and LEVEL UP!! woooooo hoooooo CONGRATULATIONS! I was so happy I hit exit to save the screen shot and left him alone again. Sorry about that one Dire but YOU GOT IT!
That counter starts back at ZERO but just ignore it and have fun on your climb to Morpheus!!

. .

Hey Acegirl!

Great banner! Thanks! Glad you came back in the game and got this great pic. I didn't hit screen capture in time as I was shot down. Fun times, indeed. B)

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 4 days ago #376758

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Digger {WP} wrote: Sounds good brother. I will definitely do that. I'm actually over in the Clearwater area opening another franchise location as I type this.

Just curious what this business is?

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 day ago #376800

• DireWolf{WP****}
I fought with the infamous Skeeter! Man, that wolf hunt.

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 1 day ago #376802

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

Just curious what this business is?

I think I will let Digger answer this as im not sure how much of his personal life he wants on the public forum.

Come to think of it that info may be buried in the original Wolf Pack thread somewhere, but it has been so long I cannot recall.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376818

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
AAWWWOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooooohhhh

Decided to stop being dead, at least for now lol. Life is crazy gents

I've seen a few wolves in the sky.. Dire, Sid, and others. Ran into many old acquaintances in the air as well and surprisingly, they mostly remembered who I was! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376820

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939

Agent003{WP*} wrote: AAWWWOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooooohhhh

Decided to stop being dead, at least for now lol. Life is crazy gents

I've seen a few wolves in the sky.. Dire, Sid, and others. Ran into many old acquaintances in the air as well and surprisingly, they mostly remembered who I was! :lol:

Welcome back old friend. Great to see the Agent back in action
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376821

• Cypher7{WP}

DireWolf{WP****} wrote:

Acegirl wrote:

Congrats Dire Wolf on your level up.

. .

Hey Acegirl!

Great banner! Thanks! Glad you came back in the game and got this great pic. I didn't hit screen capture in time as I was shot down. Fun times, indeed. B)

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO

On a side note. For all you Game of Thrones fans. The last and final season is about to air. With the Starks and one lone Dire Wolf left at there side, I cant wait to see how this raps up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376822

• DireWolf{WP****}
My Brother Cypher wrote: On a side note. For all you Game of Thrones fans. The last and final season is about to air. With the Starks and one lone Dire Wolf left at there side, I cant wait to see how this raps up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "

I'm under contract and can't discuss the final episodes...BUT...I'm the real hero, save everyone and marry the girl with the dragons. :dry: :huh: ....:P

Ha! Good thing we Dire Wolves can't talk.
OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOoooOOOoOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376860

• DireWolf{WP****}
BREAKING
Wolves: "We're Sick And Tired Of Raising Your Young"

'Listen, humans, we're really starting to get tired of this nonsense. Get it together and keep better track of your young, because we wolves are seriously tired of.....:dry: OK it's kinda cute. We'll raise it to be a fierce, fair, fighting warrior. It already howls!' :cheer: :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376908

• Digger {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Hi Wolves,

Just checking in to say hello, AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO! Anyway, I played a few games today. Starting to slowly get my killing instinct back. So, I read a little of the thread, glad to see some familiar names still in the Pack and posting. I also noticed a question about my business. I am happy to answer. I founded a company called Pet Passages in 2009. I franchised the business in 2016 and currently have 26 locations up and running. The company is a pet funeral home and crematory business. Time to go. Talk with ya wolves later!

Digger

Oh by the way. Is the original thread still active or just this one?

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376909

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Just this thread is currently active. Without your presence as a moderator we felt it best to suspend all activity there since we lost the ability to edit, delete, and otherwise monitor the original thread. Feel free to post there since there is an abundance of squadron history there and you are here now to perform moderator functions.

Good to see you Digger!

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376935

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Do you know that the changes you were asking for to make DF Elite more like the Old DF were done?
Yes, you heard right…All WW1 area and laser bullet are BACK.

YOU ASK FOR IT YOU GOT IT!
. .
There is now a World War 1 (1914 -1918) area exclusive for subscribers. No more Jets flying around these parts.
. .
Laser Bullet or Bullet Drop…it’s now optional.
. .
Come on down to Dogfight Elite and take your Old Siemens or Used Sopwith Camel for a test drive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376971

• DireWolf{WP****}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt, Sid Dickless WP, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376972

• DireWolf{WP****}
New to DogFight? Looking to join a squad? We've had a few folks ask about WOLF.PACK in game. The image below pretty much says who we are and how we play.

We are a loyal group who have flown together for years, but are happy to welcome and train new folks. We fight hard with our WP Brothers and support all other squads.
We play fair. We have a few rules---respect one another, no cheating or cussing. Oh! And you have to learn to HooooOOOOooooOOOwl.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376995

• DubIllDog
  • MERF is Back!
  • Thank you received: 17
Hey, this is BaltoWolf. Couldnt remember my password for that account, but ill log back into it when I get home. Am I still Welcome in WolfPack? I completely understand if I am not as I have been inactive for over a year now. Well wishes to all of you. Have a great day!

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376996

• DireWolf{WP****}

DubIllDog wrote: Hey, this is BaltoWolf. Couldnt remember my password for that account, but ill log back into it when I get home. Am I still Welcome in WolfPack? I completely understand if I am not as I have been inactive for over a year now. Well wishes to all of you. Have a great day!

Hey Balto! You're most certainly welcome and still a member of The Pack--just checked and your name is there. If you can't remember your PW just send Zup an email.

Good to have you back. Our squad is active so you'll no doubt find a wolf in the air!

OOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, BALTOWOLF

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #376999

• DireWolf{WP****}
Wolf Pack welcomes Rawlings14 to the game!

Just in a game with Rawlings14 and he was howling and hunting the REDS! Keep it up brother and you'll be a fierce wolf.

OOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377005

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
CONGRATULATIONS Siiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!
April 10, 1919
My mission was to protect our bombers as they enter enemy territory to bomb the German luxury base. (Yes, they have an indoor pool in one of those buildings and one of those green hangars is actually a Starbucks. Out of the clouds I saw a lone Wolf it was none other than Sr. Siiiiiiiiiiid!!! Top Ace of the wolf pack squadron. He pump lead to our bombers taking one down as I arrived and then before I could turn to face him, he had down the other one. It was right there when he got his promotion to II Air Chief Marshal Level 45. Happy to have been there Sid; you are a great friend and a true ACE.

FELICIDADES!!!!!
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, BALTOWOLF, CRAZED{WP/*}, Skeeter72{WP}, Sid Dickless WP

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377011

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Thank you received: 251

Thank you, Ace Girl. I appreciate your kind words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377064

• DireWolf{WP****}
WOLF PACK welcomes baffled to The Den

He comes highly recommended by our brother Hated. Baffled, stop by here and say 'hi' and learn to howl. Please put a {WP-p} behind your name. This identifiesyou as a member or WP and the -p is probationary. From what I hear from hated that won't be there long and you'll be a full member!

Rules are simple--fight fair, support your team and no cussing. If you have any questions let us know in Squat Chat.

Have fun and see you in the skies!

OOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377070

• Cypher7{WP}
Happy Easter all. Great to see Sir Sid level. We soon will have another Moraf . Great to see Digger active again, sure have missed him. Very happy to see his business ventures are taking off as well.
A big shout out to Viper ,Dire and Sir Skeeter , staying active in Wolf packs recruiting of new talent. And a warm welcome to our newest recruits.
I still love this game and all the friends made along the way
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Armament

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377075

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Welcome aboard baffled and Rawlings14. Great to see new talent in the Den.

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Armament, Sid Dickless WP

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 4 years 11 months ago #377099

• CRAZED{WP/*}
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Hello my wolf Brothers.I apologize for my sudden absence,life got busy quick and still kinda is.Hopefully trying to get playing again soon and
Hunting with the brothers. Aaaaawwwoooooooooooooooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Armament, Sid Dickless WP, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.939 seconds