• Page:

TOPIC:

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309682

• LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
I started a thread called About Me ! its about getting to know each other in general and maybe you would like to get to contribute

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/cool-th...me-my-profile#309635
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john, Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 2 months ago #315953

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

My name is Paul.
I live in GrandRapids, MI.
I have 6 kids... From 23 years old to 5 yrs....(ouch)
I am shipping coordinator/yard boss at a WoodTech Inc. (roof truss plant)
I am 48 yrs old. Been married 7 yrs.
Love this game!! Trying to be more involved.

Don't know what else to share......
Want to get to know my Pack, and the rest of the Dogfight Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john, dognamitt, Dunc7

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347213

• {GI} LoopHole
  • SYOTOS!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 46

Hey my name is Mike 46 y/o. Im in Florida right now for work but orginally from Pittsburgh. No kids, no wife, gulf war FMF HM SARC combat vet. Im a Union Piledriver/Commercial Diver specialize in bridge building and inspections but down here in Florida as a consultant. Been playing video games since they first came out and wing commander was the hook. Thanks for oppertunity to introduce myself and see ya up in the blue yonders.

P.s. ill be lvl 10 soon and i'll be submitting recruiting application.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john, KURUPT, Mauser K98

Last edit: by {GI} LoopHole.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347332

• Yonder Tiger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Thank you received: 94
I am Matt. I am a middle schooler, but I value my studies of philosophy and psychology much more than most imterests of my age group. I have dedicated my life to my life goal, which is to better the world and general wisdom of humanity through improvement of the educational system, and my project, Project Civethics. I enjoy this game because of it's community, simplicity, aerial and tactical approaches to combat, and the history it is based off of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347379

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 327
Well it has been a while i m here hehehe. Would love to share who i am but sometimes i dont know who I am. Maybe senility is setting in. I am TT or .bee on even days and ChinaDoll on Odd days. Just dropping in to say hello to u guys lololol. Well after hanging up my tired wings i have ample time to do other things mostly oogling. How is WC without me pulling your legs off. Must be peaceful there huh. Till then do spare me a thought that is if u guys still remember who I am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, Fallen [M]isfits, Cypher7{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347383

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

. bee wrote: Well it has been a while i m here hehehe. Would love to share who i am but sometimes i dont know who I am. Maybe senility is setting in. I am TT or .bee on even days and ChinaDoll on Odd days. Just dropping in to say hello to u guys lololol. Well after hanging up my tired wings i have ample time to do other things mostly oogling. How is WC without me pulling your legs off. Must be peaceful there huh. Till then do spare me a thought that is if u guys still remember who I am.

I miss ya :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347393

• Drummer5359
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Loop. I'm Mike in Pittsburgh, there are a few Pittsburghers here. welcome to Dogfight Elite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, LiLBaDGaL, Cypher7{WP}, {GI} LoopHole

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347540

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Ok, 57 year old male, builder/carpenter in Grand Rapids Michigan area (hi Egordog)
Married, 4 kids , 3 boys and one girl, 16 thru 26, none of them interested in playing df.
I am a veteran of the Cold War stationed in the Republic of Panama in the early '80s before we gave the canal back. Only one tour as I have a problem of questioning authority.
Loved df1, elite is good but till all the platforms get evened out, not as great as it could be

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347543

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Lil, I hope a lot of fliers respond to this. I really enjoy hearing about other people and their lives in the real world. Perhaps you could share some about yourself to set the example? God knows you are a fascinating person, as is Dognammit/Dogwolf.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347565

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I am Cypher7,42 years young. Currently in college finishing my Electrical apprenticeship. Lil and myself actually grew up in the same area and attended the same schools. I was formerly a professional ski bum, lived in Whistler BC for about 20 years chasing the deep powder and mountain life. Found DF by pure accident and love it. Have made many good friends and continue to try and make this community a great place to be a part of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, Fallen [M]isfits

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347613

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Umm yo. I am a 16 year old male and I work in a supermarket as a checkout chick currently living in New Zealand (CC and I are neighbors of sorts) I always loved aerial combat in particular ww1 and ww2 planes. I found Dogfight on a Tuesday if I remember right. I was on my mothers recliner looking for some games to play. I searched up the keyword ww1 planes and Viola! The Sarge!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, LiLBaDGaL, Fallen [M]isfits, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Airborne Kiwi.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347642

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

pmoon1{WP***} wrote: Ok, 57 year old male, builder/carpenter in Grand Rapids Michigan area (hi Egordog)
Married, 4 kids , 3 boys and one girl, 16 thru 26, none of them interested in playing df.
I am a veteran of the Cold War stationed in the Republic of Panama in the early '80s before we gave the canal back. Only one tour as I have a problem of questioning authority.
Loved df1, elite is good but till all the platforms get evened out, not as great as it could be

My banner is a picture of my dad in Korea (center) he was a radio operator in the Air Force(US) during the Korean War and flew on the plane behind him among others. That particular plane named theVoice of the U.N. was an unarmed c-47 outfitted with huge speakers that they used to speak to the North Korean soldiers to try to convince them to surrender. They would also fly missions to drop leaflets as part of their psy-ops mission.

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, nightorado, dognamitt, Fallen [M]isfits, Cypher7{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 7 years 5 months ago #347666

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Why is this in the Gunners Inc. thread? :unsure:

Anyway, I am Eagle and I was hatched in 1776, I like eating salmon, and flying high up in the skies. Rocky Mountain high in Colorado!

Funny how I can type with feathers. :blink:

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds