TOPIC:

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #229970

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • [GI2] Grim Repo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Good Day or Evening my fellow Gunners. I have been playing for sometime now and figured I would make a formal introduction.

My name is Greg and I live in Atlanta Georgia. As the name implies I am a Repoman. I started in 1995 and will soon be finishing up my 20th year. I never really thought it would last that long, as the long hours and people I have to put up with can take a toll. But I have survived thus far. I plan on sticking it out until my daughter graduates college (yeah I am that old lol) and then plan to find something where people are happy to see me.

I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 22 years.

When I have time off I have a saltwater reef tank and am an active member of our local reef club and have been since 2008. On the weekends you will usually find me messing with that or putting something on the smoker. Its not unusual to find our grill going when the weather is below freezing. Love my barbeque but I will pretty much try anything on it.

I started playing DF back several months ago. I actually found it by mistake and figured "what the heck". It was an instant addiction. I was recruited into Gunners Inc by Elim and have been proud to have the designation above my screen name. I know that there are other squadrons but IMO this one is the best. The camaraderie and friendship that is shown by other GI members makes it stand out above the others. It is an honor to fly and kill reds with each and every member of this squad and I look forward to a long future in Gunners Inc.

If y'all (couldnt resist some southern) have any questions please feel free to ask. See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, MICHAEL KANE.., {O}__PREDATOR__, horriblebreast, Solo, nixkillin, 9000, Kamikaze King and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #229972

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Glad to have you aboard Repoman... I'll bet you have some stories to tell!
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, nightorado

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #229974

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
Yeah I have a few. Everything from people driving them off the truck and through the woods to placing babies under the tires. They will do anything they can except pay for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, nightorado

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #230116

• alpha, bravo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Thank you received: 73
I am not in the same Squad but I like the way you play in df. very interesting person. I wish your daughter best of luck in what ever she deos. :)
c u in the sky repoman :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, [GI2] Grim Repo, nightorado, SavageViking

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #230119

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
great to have you on the forum repoman! welcome and i hope you enjoy your time with us in gunners inc. one of the most fun parts of this game is getting a chance to meet so many different people. i'm always interested in any type of smoked meat or cheese or smoked anything really.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, [GI2] Grim Repo, nightorado

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #230219

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Thank you received: 848

repoman95 wrote: Good Day or Evening my fellow Gunners. I have been playing for sometime now and figured I would make a formal introduction.

My name is Greg and I live in Atlanta Georgia. As the name implies I am a Repoman. I started in 1995 and will soon be finishing up my 20th year. I never really thought it would last that long, as the long hours and people I have to put up with can take a toll. But I have survived thus far. I plan on sticking it out until my daughter graduates college (yeah I am that old lol) and then plan to find something where people are happy to see me.

I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 22 years.

When I have time off I have a saltwater reef tank and am an active member of our local reef club and have been since 2008. On the weekends you will usually find me messing with that or putting something on the smoker. Its not unusual to find our grill going when the weather is below freezing. Love my barbeque but I will pretty much try anything on it.

I started playing DF back several months ago. I actually found it by mistake and figured "what the heck". It was an instant addiction. I was recruited into Gunners Inc by Elim and have been proud to have the designation above my screen name. I know that there are other squadrons but IMO this one is the best. The camaraderie and friendship that is shown by other GI members makes it stand out above the others. It is an honor to fly and kill reds with each and every member of this squad and I look forward to a long future in Gunners Inc.

If y'all (couldnt resist some southern) have any questions please feel free to ask. See you in the skies!

His quite active a hard willing pilot yep he will fit GI. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, [GI2] Grim Repo, nightorado

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #230440

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
Hi Repoman, I don't recall if I welcomed you to the squad. I know you have been with us for some time, so welcome to Gunners Inc. and to wing 3. Good to see your name on the forum.
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, [GI2] Grim Repo, MightyAce

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #231217

• WEREWULF
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 435
Hey repo,
We just played against each other, and I was glad to hear you were a Gunner, because that sniper rifle you fly with has to stay in the family.

Comradely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, [GI2] Grim Repo

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #231221

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527
Hey repo I've seen u before..we've flown together.. But its great to have another pilot in e south..I'm in Clearwater, Florida..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, [GI2] Grim Repo

Repoman95 9 years 3 months ago #231340

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Welcome to the forum, Rep! We'll see ya in the skies! ;)
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [GI2] Grim Repo

Repoman95 9 years 2 months ago #237727

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
Hey Repoman I just wanted to say thanks for switching today to help me and I also want to say sorry about leaving it was an accident and then I couldn't find my way back, either way I owe you one.

Repoman95 9 years 2 months ago #238368

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 345

Nice to meet you Greg. Good to see you on the forum too. I noticed a lot of GIs love food. Maybe because our morafs a chef? Try smoking banana chips or a Cornish hen with cherry wood. Good stuff. And you and mighty ain't the only two from the south. Me and hitgirl are from TX. Cya around bro.

P.S.
If you want a banner, go to the banner thread and make a request.

The Magnum GI

Repoman95 9 years 2 months ago #238396

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Welcome sir, Now please stop shooting me. I payed for my car...

ALL IN 100%

Repoman95 9 years 2 months ago #238474

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Like I was saying, its things like this is what makes Gunners the best.

Hulk, If I hit you it is out of pure luck man. I hope to be as good as you one day.

Nix, I have done the hen but will def try the Banana chips. I keep cherry wood on hand. See ya in the skies bro.

Larry, no problem. Since I am a subscriber i can switch and I will ALWAYS help out fellow gunners.

Mighty, not to far from moving down there with you. Plans are in the works to move to the Port St. Joe, Apalachicola area in the very near future.

Wolf, the sniper rifle stays close. You are a great opponent.

Night, Thank you sir. Always a pleasure to fly with ya.

HB.......Hell of a squadron you have here sir. I look forward to being a part of it for a very long time.

9000, Thanks. I look forward to killing reds with you.

Alpha, Thank You for your kind words sir. See you in the skies.

G.I FOR LIFE!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, nixkillin, Kamikaze King

Last edit: by [GI2] Grim Repo.
  • Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds