Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20209

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Well while i am still in a pissed off mood i must repay you something slender. You say your squad may not have quantity but it has quality in skills fighter pilots. I must say how could you know if your fighter pilots skills are quality when you are not a very good pilot your self. As i remember i don't think you even play the game. I have only played you once and as i noticed your evading skills were so superb you alwase died. I will have to try flying straight some day it must really work. Also how can you monitor all the crap in a game if you do not play it much. I see z more than i see you. I have seen gyshan more than i have seen you and he dose not even play. Also the crap and cussing and all that stuff hasn't gotten any better since you became a mod. Thats one resin i tell people to send z a privet message which i usually do and it gets fixed when i have sent you privet messages i never see it get fixed except for that every now and then. So how dose a squad have quality good pilots if there leader can't train them because he is not even reached an ace as fare as i am concerned. You better have Dawson at head of training. I presume you fly with all your members before you let them be in the squad so you can make sure there good or better than you. You use you quantity vs quality thing alwase when you talk about enigma in a battle against 111th falcons. When you say that you just say we are noobs and suck as I take it. So mister it has to be my way i am the mod and a quality fighter pilot. Your motto is no longer valid credit card. It expired on Jan 1st 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BC. No offense to any enigma pilots I am in a very bad mood. This is to give the enigma pilots that have been jerks and insulted the 111th they pay back and for the squads to get even. After this message my insulting angry side will be put to rest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20214

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516

Skydavis1 wrote: Well while i am still in a pissed off mood i must repay you something slender. You say your squad may not have quantity but it has quality in skills fighter pilots. I must say how could you know if your fighter pilots skills are quality when you are not a very good pilot your self. As i remember i don't think you even play the game. I have only played you once and as i noticed your evading skills were so superb you alwase died. I will have to try flying straight some day it must really work. Also how can you monitor all the crap in a game if you do not play it much. I see z more than i see you. I have seen gyshan more than i have seen you and he dose not even play. Also the crap and cussing and all that stuff hasn't gotten any better since you became a mod. Thats one resin i tell people to send z a privet message which i usually do and it gets fixed when i have sent you privet messages i never see it get fixed except for that every now and then. So how dose a squad have quality good pilots if there leader can't train them because he is not even reached an ace as fare as i am concerned. You better have Dawson at head of training. I presume you fly with all your members before you let them be in the squad so you can make sure there good or better than you. You use you quantity vs quality thing alwase when you talk about enigma in a battle against 111th falcons. When you say that you just say we are noobs and suck as I take it. So mister it has to be my way i am the mod and a quality fighter pilot. Your motto is no longer valid credit card. It expired on Jan 1st 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BC. No offense to any enigma pilots I am in a very bad mood. This is to give the enigma pilots that have been jerks and insulted the 111th they pay back and for the squads to get even. After this message my insulting angry side will be put to rest.

Careful, Sky. You don't wanna make anyone mad, do you?

I thought Falcon and Enigma were on good terms, and it was all just friendly competition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic

Last edit: by Luna.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20218

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Thats why i keep my nose clean and watch what i say and do........

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20219

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
First off Davis that isnt how it happened. Your guy followed me from the airport waited until I was engaged with a red then typed die all enigma. I was dead before I knew whst happened. I thought the red hsd got me he was a good then upon respawn he must have crashed himself to get behinf me. I typed wtf he shot me agsin. And said I will see you agsin dogss and left. I could care less hes a coward. I play dawg frequently and he sucks as a pilot. Other pilots of yours icm8@ sre just as bad when they get their butts handed to them. Telling me to gfm or suk my .... So ease up on your high and mighty squad. I plsy and like hrhk he is a good pilot and is fun playing against.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20227

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Skydavis1 wrote: Well while i am still in a pissed off mood i must repay you something slender. You say your squad may not have quantity but it has quality in skills fighter pilots. I must say how could you know if your fighter pilots skills are quality when you are not a very good pilot your self. As i remember i don't think you even play the game. I have only played you once and as i noticed your evading skills were so superb you alwase died. I will have to try flying straight some day it must really work. Also how can you monitor all the crap in a game if you do not play it much. I see z more than i see you. I have seen gyshan more than i have seen you and he dose not even play. Also the crap and cussing and all that stuff hasn't gotten any better since you became a mod. Thats one resin i tell people to send z a privet message which i usually do and it gets fixed when i have sent you privet messages i never see it get fixed except for that every now and then. So how dose a squad have quality good pilots if there leader can't train them because he is not even reached an ace as fare as i am concerned. You better have Dawson at head of training. I presume you fly with all your members before you let them be in the squad so you can make sure there good or better than you. You use you quantity vs quality thing alwase when you talk about enigma in a battle against 111th falcons. When you say that you just say we are noobs and suck as I take it. So mister it has to be my way i am the mod and a quality fighter pilot. Your motto is no longer valid credit card. It expired on Jan 1st 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BC. No offense to any enigma pilots I am in a very bad mood. This is to give the enigma pilots that have been jerks and insulted the 111th they pay back and for the squads to get even. After this message my insulting angry side will be put to rest.

Oh man, here we go. I told everyone I was going to ban or temp ban if this was brought up again to try and flame people. But people like you Skydavis just don't seem to listen, much less use proper punctuation. I'm giving you a 3 day cool off period. Hate me for it, I could care less -- this is my job and I gave a proper warning to everyone. I don't have to answer to you, just Joaquin. And this is the job he entrusted me with, so I must perform it and abide by the rules.

I even had several messages requesting your banishment (a full on ban), one of which being from two of your members. Because they said, (and I quote) "i like Skydavis and all and respect ur squad but what he did was rely overboard. can u delete his post or something? that was relly rude what he did. definitily not the 111th way."

But again -- I'll be temp banning you since I know this was only a blind rage on your behalf. Learn to control yourself, mate.

Your temp-ban aside, lets cover everything is this jigsaw of a paragraph. :whistle:

1. You argue you never play me. Have you ever thought of the fact that I live in a different time zone? Or did your blind rage hide this matter from you?

2. I'm on often take care of players who decided to break rules. If I fly with my regular name, wouldn't you think players would act good to avoid a ban? Or did your blind rage hide this matter from you?

3. You've never sent me a private message. Did your blind rage hide this matter from you?

4. "So how dose a squad have quality good pilots if there leader can't train them because he is not even reached an ace as fare as i am concerned"

Please, forgive me for having a social personal life. You see, there's this thing called "college". It requires quite a bit of my personal time. I'm paying for it after all. However, I am doing my best by doing the job Joaquin entrusted me with -- moderating the forum & game. Doesn't give me a whole lot of time to exactly play, eh?

5. "You better have Dawson at head of training"

If he'd like to, I'd be open to him running training. :)

This has to be the only positive contribution you made in that awful post. :P

6. "So mister it has to be my way i am the mod and a quality fighter pilot."

Being a moderator isn't about power. It isn't about flaming like you're doing. It's about keeping the forum clean. And that's what myself and the others do.

A moderator who flames can't be trusted. I've seen on other websites -- moderators will snap and start banning people right and left, deleting large portions of the forum, etc.

These types can't be trusted.

7. "Your motto is no longer valid credit card. It expired on Jan 1st 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BC."

This is just silly.

Skydavis1 wrote: No offense to any enigma pilots I am in a very bad mood..

>Openly attacking every Enigma member
>"But dont take ofense guize"

But hey -- I understand you're ragin' hard bro. No offense taken. I mean -- this is the internet after all. :whistle:

Skydavis1 wrote: This is to give the enigma pilots that have been jerks and insulted the 111th they pay back and for the squads to get even. After this message my insulting angry side will be put to rest.

When...did this happen? If it did, do provide names so I can tank care of the situation. :)

10. "Also the crap and cussing and all that stuff hasn't gotten any better since you became a mod. "

LOL. You're obviously not the guy taking care of the situation. You'd be surprised all the reports we deal with and take care of.

Also -- keep in mind how many people play this game. You can't catch EVERYONE. Did your blind rage hide this matter from you?

tl;dr: You're ragin' man. You as the leader of your squadron should have acted MUCH differently. A leader must be responsible. Not flame. Handle things with class. You however insist on bringing this situation perpetuated by one of your members up again -- and as I warned here:

Slenderman wrote: Also, don't spread this cancerous thread into anything else or I will temp-ban or possibly ban you from the forum for a bit. This is a big enough problem and it's up to myself and Manfred to contain it. So please, carry on and learn the lesson in this thread.

Think before you post.

(The original thread can be found here )

And you disregarded it.

What I don't get is -- your officers all handled themselves well. They knew this wasn't about the 111th or themselves -- but about a few members who got way out of hand. They apologized on their members behalf and knew it wasn't their fault.

You however (and once again) choose to bring it up, flame, etc. Might we suggest that you perhaps step down and give the 111th leadership job to someone much more understanding? I suggest Von Pay. He is by far the most level headed and diplomatic of the leaders.

One more thing. I'm going to catch flak for temp-banning Skydavis. This isn't anything against the 111th or anyone really. It's all because of this last flaming post. And it will be handled accordingly.

So please, don't bring the thread up again. Don't flame. And have fun. This is a forum for a fun game we all enjoy. Use it. Don't kill it with your rage. :)

Cheers,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farcanal, [e]FlyMagic

Last edit: by Slenderman. Reason: After some more though, I've dropped your ban to a mere 3 days. Use these to unwind. We'll all be happy to have you back, once you're less angry. :-)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20228

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

I think this will not stop. SkyDavis has said his peace and may have some valid points. And dogss and many others I've played with (including KillerBadger, Luna6, Calvin) and many many others are very rock solid players. In fact, I think everyone knows what kind of players the other players are. And at the end of the day our job/game is to shoot everyone down. Everyone has their style; which, for the most part, range from very good to tolerable. Sure there's the bad apple or two but those folks are taken care of pretty quick by both Enigma and 111th alike. I ain't handed out hugs here just some high fives and lets move on. Seriously, and I'm sure all agree that this topic just wares on the soul. So, enough is enough. Fine'. Finato. Move on and just let your machine guns do the talking. If someone shoots you down (without spawnkilling - don't make me go there) then so be it. Keep going after that guy and make yourself better.

This is the end of my rant. I now finish my shot of scotch; walk out the door and quietly shut it; and lock it; key melted into a blob of metal. Foot steps down the hallway. Good night sweet prince.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farcanal, getatthisdude89, [e]FlyMagic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20231

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Black Flag wrote: I think this will not stop. SkyDavis has said his peace and may have some valid points. And dogss and many others I've played with (including KillerBadger, Luna6, Calvin) and many many others are very rock solid players. In fact, I think everyone knows what kind of players the other players are. And at the end of the day our job/game is to shoot everyone down. Everyone has their style; which, for the most part, range from very good to tolerable. Sure there's the bad apple or two but those folks are taken care of pretty quick by both Enigma and 111th alike. I ain't handed out hugs here just some high fives and lets move on. Seriously, and I'm sure all agree that this topic just wares on the soul. So, enough is enough. Fine'. Finato. Move on and just let your machine guns do the talking. If someone shoots you down (without spawnkilling - don't make me go there) then so be it. Keep going after that guy and make yourself better.

This is the end of my rant. I now finish my shot of scotch; walk out the door and quietly shut it; and lock it; key melted into a blob of metal. Foot steps down the hallway. Good night sweet prince.

Exactly, Skydavis made some good points especially in that of his previous post when he wasn't so irate. I understand where he's coming from. However, he did flame and at the request of several forum members -- he's been temp banned for a bit. Everything was already washed over and everyone moved on until his last post.

So as you said -- lets all move on guys. Positive forum experience. :)

"Goodnight, sweet prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20243

• |111th|$~$tArOw~$
  • starow
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks player yes i.am Hood and i day enigma is very food Nice for al players i love the squad

All have a Nice day

And dont kill my kills xd
Schau immer nach oben den dies ist meine beste Stärke.

111th Falcon Squadron Member:

[111th]$-StArOw-$

1: 167:59 kills staroids..
2: 080:32 kills send me your best Highscore
3: 062:17 kills staroids..

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20244

• |111th|$~$tArOw~$
  • starow
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks player yes i.am goodd and i day enigma is very good Nice for all players i love the squad

All have a Nice day

And dont kill my kills xd
Schau immer nach oben den dies ist meine beste Stärke.

111th Falcon Squadron Member:

[111th]$-StArOw-$

1: 167:59 kills staroids..
2: 080:32 kills send me your best Highscore
3: 062:17 kills staroids..

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20247

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
good for you sixxgunzz
chin up old bean stiff upperlip and all that
got your name right at last in the game i keep miss spelling it lol
great to have you on the team bud :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixxgunzz

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20266

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hi calvin//slenderman

i have got us another the ace pilot buildingseas
he would like to join enigma.
i think we all know him and hes good/fare/
another ace for the mighty enigma happy days

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20269

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
sixxgunzz

we are not at war who was it and we can let the commanders deal with them
:whistle: :whistle:

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20272

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Sixgunnz please scroll back up the page and read some of the post regarding this subject especially slenders ones before you go off team killing.

Just a suggestion not an order.
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20273

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
sixxgunzz

read the message it was not an order it was a suggestion
since when is a wing commander higher then a major general

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20278

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

sixxgunzz wrote: Well in all honesty I couldn't pull ur rank up in ranking. So was going of the little dots under picture . Urs says junior mine says senior. doesnt that have something to do w our rank? My apologies Sir. Sir then what about their unprovoked attack and gang up! On [e]. I stand down and wait for orders. Sir. If I my say so
freely Sir, I say kill them. Blue or red.

Ps I love this Sh%#

The dots under the picture has nothing to do with game ranking. Only how many posts you made in the forum...

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20279

• [e]FlyMagic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DECEASED
  • Thank you received: 154
STAND DOWN! Read the final post to the Declaration Of War thread.

Last edit: by [e]FlyMagic.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20281

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

sixxgunzz wrote: Ktheo although I respect your answer. I don't take orders from lower ranking officer's, nor should you try to give them to a higher ranked officer. Chain of command. Soon I believe a high ranked officer will answer. Tell then you follow me into battle.

Ps all for the fun of the game, fun flyn w ya

unless I'm told be superiors

The Enigma Code is a system of rules we must all as members follow. These rules include:

1. We respect others and their squadrons.
2. We do not flame, troll or spam the forum.
3. We think before we post.
4. We support Dogfight and help newer members.
5. We help train each other.
6. We disregard level and instead focus on skill. (You can be an Aspirant in game; but so long as you try and are willing to put forth effort; you're in the clan.)
7. We respect those of higher authority in the forum. (Please do as the Admins and Mods say)
8. We respect other people's thoughts, opinions, beliefs and actions.
9. We do not team kill, destroy our own bases or anything else that would be deemed "gameplay ruining".
10. We honor The Enigma Code.

Take a look at #6 sixxgunzz I believe that you may be mistaken about which squadron you are a member of. This is the enigma code copied directly from the website. I'm just saying that before you snap at another squad member about chain of command you should read and really think about the enigma code and since [e]ktheo is actually higher than you, maybe you should learn about chain of command that you seem so intent on following.

Now here is a clip from the 111th Falcon Squad, which we respect however we are not them and therefore we do not have the same rules. We follow the code, if its not part of the code and you are concerned about something that you think may need to be added, then you should discuss it with Slenderman.

The 111th falcon squad is recruiting.

We are a advanced group of fighter pilots and plan on working together to accomplish our goles.

Rules:
1: Follow orders from the commanding officers.
2: Do every thing you can to not lose the game.
3: Respect all pilots and people.
4: Do not team kill.
5: Work together with the squad to win.
6: Watch your fellow pilots backs. When a fellow pilot has a enemy on there tail, go and blast the enemy.
7: Watch what you say so you don't cuss or make anyothere people feel like crap.
8: Do not spawn kill unless it is to get a a few bombers in or it is neccisary to win the game.
9: Watch your fire so you don't hit one of your team members.
10: Do Not work to gether in dogfight free for alls.
11: Follow all the rules.

See how their #1 rule is not part of the enigma code. Our #7 is similar but applies to the Forum mods and admins and has nothing to do with in game rank but are people that are appointed but Slender and Manfred I believe.

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20286

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
When we have official Squad Wars available as an option then we can attack the other squad, but until then BLUE and RED are what count. Enigma Code #9 We do not TEAM KILL! There is no treaty, so it can't be broken, and all that matters is that you stick with your given team and only kill RED whether you get along with the people that you may get STUCK with, it is still your team and you should suck it up and fight together for VICTORY! Don't lower yourself to their level or there will most likely be consequences. That much has already been made clear by Slenderman. For the Moment squads only exist/come into play 1: In the forum. 2:when you happen to be placed on the same the as a fellow member in the game (not in "dogfight" aka free for all) but in BTB, BTC, CTC, and Zeppelin missions.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20299

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
Hi all, this is entirely my own view on this whole mess, basically the problem isnt with enigma, nor is it with the 111th. I firmly believe it lies with the one or two that do not obide by the "honour,codes within squadrons" I know these differ slightly but the overall message is the same. I think if sixgunz (sry for naming you - its just an example - I have no issues with you) and others wish to do this whole "red or blue doesnt mean jack attitude" then I say - go for it! After being banned a few times they will do one of two things - they will either wise up and calm down or leave the game entirely, if its just testosterone they will calm, if they are just a-holes then they will soon get bored of being banned and leave the game. I love this game and dont care for idiots.
The message?
WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN - LETS ALL KEEP IT THAT WAY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, [NLR]Jacob10000

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20326

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
Sorry sixxgunz I wasnt meaning u in particular, I retract mentioning you in this, my apologies.
Yours truly
Mad (aka dickhead) lol

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20331

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
He was using you as an example because its been like 2 says and your still talking about a war that isn't happening. Its been said you'd be banned for continuing talking about it. Mad was exaclty right in saying it's not the squadrons just a few people including yourself. So on behalf of the enigma corps thank you for your resignation and helping fix the issue. For your knowledge there is an update in the works to have squad battles but it hasn't been released yet so yes squadrons do have a reason but I'm sure you'll find one that suits you in time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, MaD!, [NLR]Jacob10000

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20333

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I'd like to make a suggestion to all squad leaders that the time between now and the update be used to screen your members as well as new members to ensure they follow the rules and regulations. Violators be dealt with accordingly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, |111th|Kevy, [e]FlyMagic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20334

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

getatthisdude89 wrote: I'd like to make a suggestion to all squad leaders that the time between now and the update be used to screen your members as well as new members to ensure they follow the rules and regulations. Violators be dealt with accordingly.

I need your picture

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20337

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Picture? And that's fine six guns. The reason you were attacked was because of the original post when some people thought it was OK to do that. Although they should've known better they still did it. If you'd read the older posts as soon as it started happening it was addressed and they were told to stop. I'd have no problem having someones back in the forums I didn't know as long as they were in the right but getting on here and having an attitude and showing dissrespsct to others isn't what Enigma stands for.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20338

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 38

Jacob10000 wrote:

sixxgunzz wrote: Ktheo although I respect your answer. I don't take orders from lower ranking officer's, nor should you try to give them to a higher ranked officer. Chain of command. Soon I believe a high ranked officer will answer. Tell then you follow me into battle.

Ps all for the fun of the game, fun flyn w ya

unless I'm told be superiors

Our #7 is similar but applies to the Forum mods and admins and has nothing to do with in game rank but are people that are appointed but Slender and Manfred I believe.

I can confirm that leaders are appointed because Falcons as diplomatic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20342

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Calvin or slender could you mind adding bigbissman to the list I've seen him play and hes pretty good
He's got everything set up :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigbossman

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20343

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hi sputnik

i spoke to him yesturday and he was very interested in joining
he said he was going to come into the forum but i havent seen him yet
:silly: :woohoo: :whistle: :P :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigbossman, [e]Sputnik

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20346

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ktheo wrote: hi sputnik

i spoke to him yesturday and he was very interested in joining
he said he was going to come into the forum but i havent seen him yet
:silly: :woohoo: :whistle: :P :cheer:

Yeah

Also add allied he pv massaged you slenderman

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20350

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

sixxgunzz wrote: @mad me tooo ") @Gethis...GET THIS, How many times I got to say "I jumped in a game and was attacked by 111th and I didnt start the thread about war it was there. thats why I quit [e] should be [wimpeeee] you guys cant even back me up when attacked here in forum or on the battle field....Ima kill you in the Skies everytime!!!! or die trying "DEATH to [e]" Man I love this game Sixxgunzz AKA [e] Headhunter

If you or anyone else wants to mark Enigma for death; it has been and will be noted accordingly. I personally think it’s a load; even if you’re playing around. Bottom line: I’m here to enjoy the game; I use the forum as a means to that end; I joined Enigma because the philosophies resonate with my own; I don’t call anyone out or cause any sh*t but I don’t a back down either – just ain’t in my nature; and most importantly, I stand by Slenderman and this squad and that’s final.

I also think that there’s way too much airing of dirty laundry here in this forum about how other squads are screwing around with other squads or members playing unfair or what have you. Got a problem with another squad member or anyone else, send a PM to a moderator or an admin with time, date and detail of the event – I am in full confidence that this situation will be resolved one way or another. Just typing out destructive comments wastes everyone’s time and causes more [expletive!!] drama that it makes me want to puke.

I honestly and personally believe that everyone that’s had any dialogue in any of [expletive!!] drama that’s been going down that last few days (including myself) get a 3 day ban to cool off and think about why we started playing this game in the first place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Farcanal, Bigbossman, [e]FlyMagic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20351

• [e]FlyMagic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DECEASED
  • Thank you received: 154

sixxgunzz wrote: "Death to all Squadrons"

Not much chance of that....Your 3rd pic shows you diving and firing on a pair of squadron members...and yet you never seem to hit them! (smiley thingy)

Moderators: --J--Nachoo[e]hammer_tool
Time to create page: 1.171 seconds