Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #19959

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Its amazing how many [e] players out in the skies now......glad to be part of tbe enigma corps.......nice people!!!!

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Flag, [NLR]Jacob10000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20031

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Recently I have been having some problems with the chat box so if anyone says hi or tries to contact me in-game and I don't answer just know it's not me ignoring you. :)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 11 months ago #20045

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
In the dogfight free for all game I do not think zuperman wants a group of pilots working together in that. You should shoot your fellow squad member down and he should shoot you down. You could have a friendly conpitition between yourselvs or your could do some training and practice. That way you don't drive other people crazy by alwase having to guys working together to kill them. Working together may build squad communication and comradeship into the squad but save that for team games. In the dogfight go and fight them all, go and build up tour fighter pilot skills so when squad wars come you can be useful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20046

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
If anyone gets confused about the ending were i said build your fighter pilot skills up so you can be useful in squad wars. I did not mean any of you are useless. :)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20055

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
After a very long absence I am back... Testing out my sisters new HTC One S. It makes this game run like mice after cheese. It runs awesomely. Sorry for the absence.
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20059

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
welcome back man. good to see you in game again.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20092

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Skydavis1 wrote: In the dogfight free for all game I do not think zuperman wants a group of pilots working together in that. You should shoot your fellow squad member down and he should shoot you down. You could have a friendly conpitition between yourselvs or your could do some training and practice. That way you don't drive other people crazy by alwase having to guys working together to kill them. Working together may build squad communication and comradeship into the squad but save that for team games. In the dogfight go and fight them all, go and build up tour fighter pilot skills so when squad wars come you can be useful.

>Implying members of the 111th don't team up in free for all.

I believe it's perfectly fine and adds another dynamic to game play.

However, I give all members permission to choose who you shoot and don't shoot at their own discretion. This isn't a squadron that was made to restrict our members to ONLY playing a certain way. Just so long as they follow the Code, you guys can do whatever you want. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, [NLR]Jacob10000

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20103

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

Slenderman wrote:

Skydavis1 wrote: In the dogfight free for all game I do not think zuperman wants a group of pilots working together in that. You should shoot your fellow squad member down and he should shoot you down. You could have a friendly conpitition between yourselvs or your could do some training and practice. That way you don't drive other people crazy by alwase having to guys working together to kill them. Working together may build squad communication and comradeship into the squad but save that for team games. In the dogfight go and fight them all, go and build up tour fighter pilot skills so when squad wars come you can be useful.

>Implying members of the 111th don't team up in free for all.

I believe it's perfectly fine and adds another dynamic to game play.

However, I give all members permission to choose who you shoot and don't shoot at their own discretion. This isn't a squadron that was made to restrict our members to ONLY playing a certain way. Just so long as they follow the Code, you guys can do whatever you want. :)

don't know why you mentioned us working to gether in the free for all game slender. It is against our rules to work to gether in a free for all.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20110

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Skydavis1 wrote:
don't know why you mentioned us working to gether in the free for all game slender. It is against our rules to work to gether in a free for all.

Heh, if anything -- it's the very opposite.

Skydavis1 wrote: Rules:
1: Follow orders from the commanding officers.
2: Do every thing you can to not lose the game.
3: Respect all pilots and people.
4: Do not team kill.
5: Work together with the squad to win.
6: Watch your fellow pilots backs. When a fellow pilot has a enemy on there tail, go and blast the enemy.
7: Watch what you say so you don't cuss or make anyothere people feel like crap.
8: Do not spawn kill unless it is to get a a few bombers in or it is neccisary to win the game.
9: Watch your fire so you don't hit one of your team members.
10: Follow all the rules.

That's why I mentioned it. ;)

I mean, I'm not holding anything against you -- our rules of engagement are relatively the same in the sense that our pilots are allowed to work together or go lone wolf.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20124

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
i forgot to add it on the the forum lol. My bad. Now i see what you meant.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20130

• [NLR]Jacob10000
Just had a great free for all with two 111th's I was the only [e]. They had the upper hand at first but I managed to turn it around for the win!

Come to think of it I never saw them fire upon each other. Still fun even if they were working together. Both ended up placing 2nd and 3rd in kills.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20131

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
hm what were there names

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20139

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 47
it wasn't me!thats all i know B)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20143

• [NLR]Jacob10000
No Blain, not you. But as i said it was a very fun game and even if i had lost (since the game was somewhat close) Me-15, 111th#1-11, 111th#2-8. I wouldn't have seen it as an advantage that they avoid each other, because in most cases they re-spawned on different sides of the map so they didn't gang up on me or anything.

I don't really see a problem with a fellow squad member keeping enemy's off of there friends tail as long as the two of them aren't both teaming up against one person. Just protecting each other if in danger.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20148

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
as long as they did not team up on you then its ok.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20152

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
Some idiot helldawg from the falcon squad just teamkilled me twice. Said war was declared I thought he was joking. So ill be teamkilling falcon squad players from here on out as well.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20155

• 0Flyzone
  • Thank you received: 2
Seriously what's up with this war between enigma and falcon squad??? :huh:

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20156

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I dont know all I know is I got teamkilled twice and then the coward ran.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

Last edit: by DoGss.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20163

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well I ran into a falcon squad player threw down ten kills to one on him wont mention his name but I feel better and he was a red and no spawn killing so it was legit. Before he left he said he wanted no part of this dumb war. I understood.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20166

• [e]FlyMagic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DECEASED
  • Thank you received: 154
Stop! Don't lower youselves to the level of some of their members. All this is stupid and not well thought out. The officers of 111 have made a tremendous error. Doing this without consulting anyone else here was irresponsible. Will they reveal how this decision was made?
A few have disrupted the many. Do not let anarchy over take this game. Bailing out is a pain, but let's you maintain your honor and dignity. At least that's how I feel. When it's no fun..I'll make my final flight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, [NLR]Jacob10000

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20176

• joshstewart
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 84
Doggs sorry about the team kill it will be handel and the whole war thing is suppose to be something for fun no official score keep but to be something to inspire each team to do the best agent the other team and the declaration was made in all good fun but as in real life war is not declared with the enemy permission lol but as I said it is suppose to be all in fun

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website:http://falcon.spruz.com/
quam multa de eis potest nos mori
(how many of them can we make die)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20178

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Any further mention of a war with 111th in this thread will be deleted.

I'm not having any bit of that infecting our solid and honorable squadron which we've striven to build these many months.

There is no war.

Disregard it all everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farcanal, [e]FlyMagic

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20179

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's fine thank you. You're the first to apoligize since this happened thats all I was looking for.

Everything I posted before this I apologize as well, I was a bit angry.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20181

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
No war? And I was sooooooooooooooo excited lol

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20182

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

getatthisdude89 wrote: No war? And I was sooooooooooooooo excited lol

There will be -- when Joaquin develops a Squad Wars scenario. A controlled scenario.

But there wont be any other way since it's obvious a few of the 111th members can't contain themselves, hahahah.

Once again, big thanks to all you guys for making my job easier and handling yourself with class in that situation.

What a mess. :P

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20186

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
Lol I'm not on for a day 'cause I'm flying home, and this happens?

You guys are so crazy. :P

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20197

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
It was fun while it lasted. And many things happened that were not thought of. It actuly helped with a few things. It helped us learn more on what could happen in a squad war and that it should be left to wait for the actual thing to come out. I must ask is dawson still around i haven't seen him since i have been back. There are so many new players and they are all prospering. Its amazing how big both squads have gotten in the 2 months i have been gone.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20198

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

[e]FlyMagic wrote: Stop! Don't lower youselves to the level of some of their members. All this is stupid and not well thought out. The officers of 111 have made a tremendous error. Doing this without consulting anyone else here was irresponsible. Will they reveal how this decision was made?
A few have disrupted the many. Do not let anarchy over take this game. Bailing out is a pain, but let's you maintain your honor and dignity. At least that's how I feel. When it's no fun..I'll make my final flight.

lower your selves to to some of our members. I have had some problems with your members in the past so i do not think you should be talking. Like for instance your squad brags and your members brag especially calvien. Also the incident were you were team killd it has been handled and he got a bit excited and did not read all the stuff we put up. As i know it thoue is he told you dogs that our squads were at war and lets have a dogfight between each other and then the two of you fought. You could simply have said lets not do this when we are on the same team. I had to do that with several of your enigma members and you could have done it too. And you say he ran as i heard it he was going to jump in for just a tiny bit and then he was going to celebrate fathers day with his family. I know this because i talked to him before he went on and played he said he had 5 minutes and he was going to have to go. People these days take it as if you say i have to go as if you are running from a fight. There is Real Life. Engima and there dignity and honer i see it in a few of your members like slender dawson getatthisdude89 and and this one person that i flew agents tester day that was pretty fun to play with and some others. Yet i run into some of your members i play them they target me i down them and it happens over and over i get called a hacker then a jack ass. And they rage quit the game. I won't mention there name because i saw them later and they calmed down and were friendly and apologized which is enuth for me. So really you guys can't really say our squad is low or not as good as yours because you have similar problems. At least 111th members as i can see it do not need to mention these to prove anything except for what i am doing now because i have snaped and am in a bad mood from stuff and isults over the past several months. I do respect enigma but you should be carful about what you say about your selves and about our squad because your squad is not really any beter at showing your selves. I also don't care very much at what you say back at this and it is just my opinion with several truths in it. I could mention more aginst your squad. Like for instance when you claimed us to have all these sexul people in our squad when we only had one try and join our squad and we took care of him by saying no and by getting that annoying person in the game to leave josh alone. And yet you guys came and called our squad sexul. Kevy was called a ass from one of your members for making a joke. I was nagged at by one of your members for my bad spelling with is not my fault they don't teach it in schools no more. And this list could go on.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20203

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
The 111th Falcon Squadron - If you cant beat em' - Join em' B)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 11 years 10 months ago #20208

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
All it was was just a simple misunderstanding. Some people took the original post to heart. Most of us took it for what it was. No reason to burn bridges between the two factions. We should all help our own squads with how we act.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, [NLR]Jacob10000

Moderators: --J--Nachoo[e]hammer_tool
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds