Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15476

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Whoa, great perspective Kazee. That's why you're a co-Admin. ;)

Hmmmm, now that I think about it -- you do indeed have a point. This is how it was in an old clan I owned, I was in a sniper division of the clan. And yeah -- it might not work so well since it's only 5 vs 5 (where as the other game was 64 vs 64 people).

Okay -- so perhaps scratch that (unless you can think of a better system). I'm still taking requests, post 'em here for debate!

I'm just spreading a bit of the power out. Right now the Co-Admins report to myself (though we haven't had anything THAT major yet :P), recruits report to Calvin (or to myself occasionally), and all the members report to the Co-Admins. I'm just seeing what we could do to the chain of command. I want this to be the best, most organized and functional squadron here. That's why I've invested so much into it -- for you guys! :)

So post what you'd like to see! I'm open to edit anything, so long as the majority agrees.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15477

• Kazee83
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Thanks again for all you do Slender. I think the hardest part right now is that no one knows what squads are about to do. We keep getting little hints from people like you and Z but until we know what these special new missions are I don't even know what to suggest. Now, if you could get Z to spill the beans a little bit...

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15481

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Maybe just have your fighter division that rush the enemy with no bombs off the go and have a bomber division that comes in a little slower and shoots from a distance and goes for the bomb. Thats my style anyways, i honestly hold the fire button and fill the sky with lead until i get close enough to pick targets but when i have aces with me if a guy passes me i let him go and keep pushing for the base knowing the aces will get the ones trying to turn and get me. Works out well alot of the time.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15482

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
and slender I am up for the group chat idea. I'll look and see if there are any good apps that support a group chat that we all might could get.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15483

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Of course Kazee! Thanks for all the time you've put in here and for the hilarious conversations.

I have to say -- I think I'm keeping the number of current Co-Admins as it is. All of you guys are (purposefully) adults, mature and are fantastic role models for any new recruits.

So FYI to everyone -- that aspect won't be changing anytime soon. :P

And getthisdude, I'd say yes. But I mean, I change my style a LOT during most games. One moment I'll Rambo it up and cut straight through until I reach the enemy's base/carrier. Other times I stealth it up and take to the skies. There's too many variables with that idea now that I think about it.

Oh -- and don't go looking up an app. I already installed a Xat box on the main Enigma Page (when it first opened). It's what we always have used. We're just looking to get even more members on it. :)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15484

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Oh and just to let you guys know -- I've had accounts of both Hoop (of WUDF) and *430* have been talking trash on the Enigma Corps. All I'm going to say is follow the Enigma code. Don't stoop down to these "aces" levels. Nom sayin'?

Just as the 111th is soon to find, when you're a successful squadron -- the haters come knockin'. "Haters gonna hate". ;)

And as always,

Attachments:

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15486

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Ok i joined the chat!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15495

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Yeah, i love the idea of units, but yeah, with 8player games, itd be worthless, unfortunatley. I think i said something like that when sky suggested the same thing. I hope when z lets us create games, we can choose how many people can join the game, and then you can choose what game to join based on your RAM power. :):)
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15497

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Sky suggested that? Huh. I should read the 111th thread more. :P

I don't know about the whole RAM thing. I mean, by simply turning off all the high-detailed things, you can get great FPS -- even on a low powered device.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #15509

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think that was one of the reasons z said we dont have 10 player yet. Too many people play on crappy phones like mine. LG optimus v, do NOT get it. An awful droid, but still a droid. ;) :P i get like 10 fps, maybe less. :laugh: (with everything that can be turned off off.)

Yeah, he had three legions. Bombing, ground, and leaders. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15511

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yea we should strive to be skillfull in all areas, BUT, in the event we get to do clan matches (which the inner gamer in me is dying for) we do need to have an organized strategy going in to the match that way everyone isn't just flying at random. Were gonna have to get some strategies that are spawn based, which i have a ton of experience in from when i used to play on a sponsored major league gaming team. That way we don't have one guy going in to the fight facing 4 or 5 enemies while his team is taking off.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15516

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Why would we EVER want to deprive people of taking down five aces!? ;) lol, seriously, i love doin that! 1-7 games are awesome, but only when your the one. :P takes a lot of skill to hold aces off with numbers like that. What hou so is kill them one at a time, a decent time length between each, that way, they respawn with distance between them, only come at u one at a time, andu can get in as far as you can against those kinda odds. Of course, once u get really close, they all bottleneck there, and you have to be a bit immoral and not fight, or spawnkill. I personally prefer fighting to stealth or anything, so i think its wrong when people try to go high to bomb, then go into a nosedive. Personal choice, i guess, but you dont get good at anything if you never DO anything. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15517

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Hmmmm, you all have a point.

I'll be looking into some sort of a secret page/chat service for the Enigma Corps website. There, we will be able to discuss things of importance, strategy, Intel, etc. Let me just figure out a way to do so. I would do it so you have to enter a secret password, but I'd be worried that we'd get a corrupt member who shares it.

So I'll look into an IP address/special account system. Stay tuned, I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15541

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, i need to go to sleep! I almost suggested using facebook! :P lol, i think that might be a *small* invasion of privacy to most members! ;) :P
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15553

• Kazee83
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I definitely agree that we need to strategize, I just think that if you have two fighters and two bombers - the fighters go in and get blown to pieces by the other, what do the bombers do? Do they know how to shoot? The best strategy in my mind is like when slender was talking about: *SECRET*

(Slenderman here, I'm taking that off. Because it's EXACTLY what I'll put into our private chat/forum/strategy page. Can't let just ANYONE know our strategy. ;))

Last edit: by Slenderman. Reason: Secrets!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 5 days ago #15573

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Heheheh, I agree Kazee. So much that I'll add that into our secret strategy page.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15579

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
where exactly is the said secret strategy page?

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15582

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
A page with strategies exclusive to Enigma members who have proved themselves loyal to Enigma, our cause, etc.

Things are still being developed. ;)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15583

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Sweet

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15598

• Kazee83
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Wow Slender, that whole "secret" thing makes me look like I just dropped the most amazing dogfight strategy ever. Cool! Are you going to to eventually let them know I just said shoot the other team down before they shoot us down?

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15600

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Kazee83 wrote: Wow Slender, that whole "secret" thing makes me look like I just dropped the most amazing dogfight strategy ever. Cool! Are you going to to eventually let them know I just said shoot the other team down before they shoot us down?

That was my idea.....thief. :)

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15603

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That is the best strategy possible. You never die, and they do. Perfect. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 4 days ago #15648

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I don't care if they learn it -- only after we have mastered it. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 3 days ago #15721

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey, I wanna report a guy named Fidel Castro 666, he's around Wing Commander rank, he was swearing and harassing Alámo360, and refused to stop, or answer any questions. Basically, the guys a jerk, be on the lookout for him, and DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INVITE HIM INTO THE CORPS. Basically, the guys a jerk. Jerks make the best targets. ;) ;) :P

I want the 111th watching for him too, please. Speaking of the 111th, has anyone seen Qaz lately?
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 3 days ago #15737

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I've played with him before. Yes he seemed like a jerk.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 3 days ago #15746

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Im sorry to report that someone named [e]dummypoops!! has joined Enigma. I thinknit might be Sky.....
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 2 days ago #15756

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Yeah, pilots of the 111th have said they've seen "[e]SkyDavis" in the rankings.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 2 days ago #15768

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
E is the first letter of his first name. And he doesn't have brackets. And Slender has mentioned he hasn't asked yet. Sky would ask first.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 2 days ago #15775

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: I think that was one of the reasons z said we dont have 10 player yet. Too many people play on crappy phones like mine. LG optimus v, do NOT get it. An awful droid, but still a droid. ;) :P i get like 10 fps, maybe less. :laugh: (with everything that can be turned off off.)

Yeah, he had three legions. Bombing, ground, and leaders. :)

Bombers then fighters that protect the bombers and then fighter havoc group to break throue the line and down everything that moves and keep them down so the bombers may have safe passing.

Re: The Official Enigma Corps Thread (Recruiting!) 12 years 2 days ago #15779

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Im sorry to report that someone named [e]dummypoops!! has joined Enigma. I thinknit might be Sky.....

What's with everyone thinking I am trying to get in enigma.
I have 3 accounts they are skydavis1 E Skydavis and E.Skydavis the E stands for my first name.

Moderators: --J--Nachoo[e]hammer_tool
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds