TOPIC:

Little thing, big difference. 9 years 8 months ago #197360

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100
Did you know, when you shooting at someone and there shooting at you, you heading after each other,
the best thing to do is climb, because its easier to shoot you down if you dive cause I can lead you better and dive onto you, so climb, because ill have to climb too
I notice that I have the most side on kills of any body, as in I see your side, why, why is this, well leading your target with your cross hairs is the best way to get more hits.
Shoot in bursts, it only takes two shots to kill someone so if you want to take them down, do quick bursts of gun fire, so one you could see the tracers and correct, and two save ammo
Heres a good thing for you to do if you have a high tier aircraft, dont drop the bomb, give the guys that have the less advanced planes a shot.
if you dive on the first guy you see, the second guy you didnt see, is on your 6
never fixate on a target, never get tunnel vision, I shot down so many planes that follows my squad mate.
if you have a stop watch and a calculator, you could drop your bombs from way up, and never miss, do the math, and it will come to you naturally.
if you have a low tear plane, and you got a D8 on your tail, pull up and stall out, hell pass you and come into your line of fire, remember to throw the throttle back
if your new to the game dont fly with me
or any body old to this game
you die alot
remember, never break off of any one, because if there on you
they may mess up and you could killem

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

Little thing, big difference. 9 years 8 months ago #197383

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hoy en un juego, mate 53, cai 19, lleve todo el tiempo 2 bombas velocidad 120. (Todos los rivales me aplaudierón.) No ve decir como tengo que jugar.aprende a volar es más cuanto mas mas caigas mas aprenderas.nunca me.quejo de nada.cuando empeze jamás me quejaba,tendreis que acostumnraros.hay muchos pilotos que no llevan bomba,y por eso no son peores.la tactica es lo mas bonito (jo creo que soy modestamente bueno en df y en cargado con bomba.aqui la.cuestión es ganar la mision y divertirse, y no sere yo el que lo haga aburrido.osea un consejo aprenda a defenderse
Si lo haces ante mejores aviones aprenderas mas rápido.yo el.d8 me lo he ganado a pulso ganesolo usted tambiem y me habra demostrado algo.

Little thing, big difference. 9 years 8 months ago #197388

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

e. 0 minutes ago # 197383
red baron

NOW ONLINE
Platinum Boarder

Thank you received: 75
Today in one game, 53 kills, 19 cai, take all the time 2 pump speed 120. (All rivals applauded me.) Method will not say as I have to play, learn to fly it has more the more you fall more aprenderas.nunca I started me.quejo of nada.cuando never complained, you will have to acostumbraros.hay many drivers who do not carry pump, and therefore are NOT peores.la tactic is the most beautiful (I think I'm good at df modestly and loaded with bomba.aqui the question is to win the mission and play, and I will not be I who do aburrido.osea advice learn to defend
If you do it against better planes will learn more rápido.yo el.d8 I've earned tambiem ganesolo you and me there will be shown something.

Little thing, big difference. 9 years 8 months ago #197396

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100
ok

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise
Attachments: