Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Luftwaffe Posting Page 9 years 1 week ago #254271

• Randolph Scott
  • Randolph Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 25
Hello and Welcome to the Luftwaffe!
My apologizes Fellow Squadron mates, i am extremely Busy these days.
This page is more or less not an Official page, but a means as too put Squadron changes (if need be or we make one) however any pilots who want to join are welcomed. for starters, all-level pilots can join. however that will change. some rules are applied, such as No Spawn killing! to do so will be applicable to squadron banishment. however there are exceptions to this rule such as, you are a fellow team mate are on a bombing run you CAN pin the enemies too the run way, after you (or your teammate)has bombed the choice is yours, i don't really care if you camp... just no spawn killing (I myself camp in general) you should atleast try and bomb (if its a bombing mission.) if you feel overwhelmed by numbers, just remember there is no shame in dropping to stay alive. also if a enemy comes and you absolutely KNOW you cant beat him in either turn fighting or strait shooting. let your teammates take care of him. because there isnt any shame in living to fight another day. HOWEVER if you are a Hardcore pilot (like me sometimes) forget basically every thing and just shoot!! (of course i require you to not spawn Kill)
Well i am open to any modifications of the squad from anyone. (though i would first consider my squadron mates opinion over someone who is not in the squadron)
~[LW] Fiery Fury~ (AKA Randolph Scott) (i have yet to remove my banner, sorry)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doggy Dix

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Randolph Scott.

The Luftwaffe Posting Page 9 years 1 week ago #254282

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Good luck!! I won't ask for quarter and you should expect none!! :evil: That was a joke, BTW... :cheer:

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randolph Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds