Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Official Aces Of Vengeance Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #224735

• [AOV]Kamikaze Dom
  • [AOV]Kamikaze Dom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Kamikaze Dom
  • Thank you received: 22
First of all I would like to say thanks for the interest of everyone who joined the AOV squadron my gamer name is [AOV]Kamikaze Dom for those of you who don't know who I am I am one of the two founders of AOV and my partner is [AOV]Eagle21 me and him make the rules as we go for the squad and then who are under us are the other squad M.O.R.A.Fs and so on and so forth let me make it clear this is not a squad that has all these strict rules and strict morafs etc. Etc Eagle21 and I made this squad so that anyone can join no matter what rank you are or what race or nationality you are but I do have two main rules which are:

#1. Is to please I dnt ask for much but please just put [AOV] in front of ur gamer tag it just helps symbolize what squad you are in and helps me identify if you are in the squad or not so that way I know who you are so on and so forth

#2. Please don't start arguments or drama in the squad whether its with another squad or even worse another squad member because I like to treat others with respect and this squad is made to feel like another family apart from the real family you have from home another reason is this is a soon to be elite squadron and it won't look right toward eagle21 or myself that we can't control our own squadron

but with that being said welcome to the family of AOV and Have fun My motto is "you live for the Aces of Vengeance and you die with honor for the Aces Of Vengeance" lol
Aces Of Vengeance all the way
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shredz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Aces Of Vengeance Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #224779

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

D0M1N4T0R wrote: First of all I would like to say thanks for the interest of everyone who joined the AOV squadron my gamer name is [AOV]Kamikaze Dom for those of you who don't know who I am I am one of the two founders of AOV and my partner is [AOV]Eagle21 me and him make the rules as we go for the squad and then who are under us are the other squad M.O.R.A.Fs and so on and so forth let me make it clear this is not a squad that has all these strict rules and strict morafs etc. Etc Eagle21 and I made this squad so that anyone can join no matter what rank you are or what race or nationality you are but I do have two main rules which are:

#1. Is to please I dnt ask for much but please just put [AOV] in front of ur gamer tag it just helps symbolize what squad you are in and helps me identify if you are in the squad or not so that way I know who you are so on and so forth

#2. Please don't start arguments or drama in the squad whether its with another squad or even worse another squad member because I like to treat others with respect and this squad is made to feel like another family apart from the real family you have from home another reason is this is a soon to be elite squadron and it won't look right toward eagle21 or myself that we can't control our own squadron

but with that being said welcome to the family of AOV and Have fun My motto is "you live for the Aces of Vengeance and you die with honor for the Aces Of Vengeance" lol

I would like to add that Cue Ball is really cool and should not be shot, sounds fair. We can work out the details later. Seriously, you guys are an awesome squad. Fly hard, shoot straight, Cue Ball
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds