Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

180th bad boys squadron- active members 9 years 6 months ago #221258

• alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Thank you received: 73
one of the reson one joins a squadron is for company and I am sure that you like an active squadron. the fact is that I see a few of the squadron members flying and in squad chat. :whistle: I think that as a members of this squadron you should be more active. as bad boys we strive to be nice to others and have fun playing together. :) I might be forced to take some action against those members who haven't played for months. :dry: I lead a busy life but I find a chance to take a look at squad chat. try to get into the game once a week and see if there are any updates that concern you. ;) I hope to hear from you squadron mates. if anyone whats to join the bad boys send a request we look for pilots with promising capabilities and team player skills. :cheer: enjoy the fight in the skies :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

180th bad boys squadron- active members 9 years 5 months ago #221779

• daveman94
  • Thank you received: 21
Well said. We need active people in the squad. I work 12 hour shifts so it hard for me to be on but i will start tryin now since it lets me fly now. See yall in the skies
The following user(s) said Thank You: alpha, bravo

180th bad boys squadron- active members 9 years 5 months ago #223416

• alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Thank you received: 73

daveman94 wrote: Well said. We need active people in the squad. I work 12 hour shifts so it hard for me to be on but i will start tryin now since it lets me fly now. See yall in the skies

I am also busy but i enter once a day to see the squadron chat and play a game before I sleep. c u sir good luck flying :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds