Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Official KnightsWhoSayNi Squadron 10 years 1 week ago #169677

• {G.I}DAMAGEinc
  • {G.I}DAMAGEinc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Rip and Tear!
  • Thank you received: 98
Welcome to my squadron. I welcome all ranks, and. I'm currently trying to hire at least 39 recruits. I'll need 3 Air Marshals, and I automatically rank everyone else to Group Captain, as long as they do the following: Rank up, show respect and all that jazz to the other members, and as for language, you may sensor the bleeps, but keep it in Squad Chat, I don't want any of my members banned for saying the wrong thing on World Chat. Anyways, the requirements for joining; must have some experience in flying, rank 1+, must have watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, must be 13+, and that's it. If you don't qualify, but you want to join, please email me at; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or text me (612)213-8005. (Text only, I never answer calls, unless it's work or friends lol) I will make banners for everyone, I'll need help from Lonestar on how to make them, and I'm saving up for a Windows 8.1 tablet, cause I don't think I can make them on my Samsung Galaxy S4 lol. So join, or die. We are allies with Gunners Inc, cause I have 2 accounts, in which one is here, and the other is in Gunners Inc. However I'm using the same forum account for both. I want YOU to join KnightsWhoSayNi! No commitments!(If you want to leave, you may) No terms! No fees! No hard stuff to do to join! No spoilers! No trolls! So request to join, combine forces with Gi, and blow our enemies to dust! (None so far lol) :P ;) :) B) :woohoo: :cheer:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: King of the Skys, *Sapphire*

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds