Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Team Play 11 years 7 months ago #45541

• --J--
  • --J--'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Tonight while ingame, a fellow squad member asked me if I wanted to team up. I told them that I thought it was against the Enigma rules. They then listed quite a few prominent squad members that they regularly team up with. Am I misunderstanding the "No team killing" in the code? Please clarify for me. I don't want to play unfairly, however team play sounds like fun.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Team Play 11 years 7 months ago #45545

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I'm kinda confused as to what you mean by "Team up". The most any other Enigma has asked me to do is call a truce when we're on enemy teams. Is that what you mean, or do you mean that both of you would go rouge and act as your own team?
See you in the skies!

Team Play 11 years 7 months ago #45560

• --J--
  • --J--'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Now that is see the word Truce, it makes sense to me. I'm sure that's what they meant. I had pictured in my mind two wingman working together to kill others. Im really looking forward to squad wars.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

Team Play 11 years 7 months ago #45565

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
The player to remain unnamed messaged me. He said it was a free for all match, and he suggested the two of you teaming up, which I took to mean flying side by side and working together. That's not a violation of any rule we have, and really just good tactics. It does make it easier for both of you, though, so it's harder to improve.

Yeah, squad wars will be great. I hope you get to pre-organize games, have lobbies, etc. You should be able to create a game and lock it with a password, and pre-designate which squad can join. That way Enigma and the 111th can have their big showdown that we've been waiting for. ;) We can both play our four best, and see who's really the best of the best. I don't really see MOM as a rival the way the 111th is, they're so much newer, but at least as deadly.
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds