Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.

TOPIC:

Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17033

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
On behalf of the Enigma, I would like to invite everyone here to submit a request to join, and become an official Enigma. Simply send a message to me, post here, or on our thread, and I'll reveiw you. If I havent played you before, I'll want to play with you for a game or two. I'll come in a different account, but I'll be reviewing you the whole time. Sort of like Slender moderating under fake names. The Enigma Code can be found on our website, which I don't have time to locate the exact adress of right now. If you follow the Code, and any personal ideas of chivalry in the sky that I have, I'll be glad to admit you if you have a reasonable amount of skill. We don't accept people below rank five (Anyone who has recently lost account details, etc. is exempt from this rule.) because we don't want people who quit the game clogging our members list. If you've lost account details, please email Z. He's helped loads of people with the problem. Slenderman MAY be able to help.

If you're simply interested in information on the benefits of joining the ranks of the Enigma, please mesaage me for an official "pamphlet", or a member that is fairly active on the forum.

Once Slenderman returns to regular Dogfighting, we'll hold regularly schedualled training days. Until then, official squad training days will be at the mercy of my schedual, or anyone's who is willing to teach. During these training games, which will hopefully include soley Enigma and Enigma hopeful, all truces are to be called off. Many of you call truces with fellow squad members, and these truces will be called of for training, as will OFFICIAL teams during the game, meaning, with permission from the targeted party, you can teamkill. Of course, the temporary ban will still be in place, but it won't be held against you. We'll all share our tactics. We'll practice on eachother, but of course we'll fight back. We want to simulate standard combat with regular pilots. A future squad tactic could be shorthand communication, kind of like the quarterback calling plays. A-1 could be code for the Snake Dance, for example.

A warning to any spies from the 111th or W.U.DF. Any rival squad members will be asked to leave the game, and then will be attacked on order by all the Enigma. Same goes for anyone not in, or trying to join Enigma.

First training day with me participating will be held in the next week, probably. I'm busy building a hovercraft for a final project, and I play on two baseball teams. (We just beat the #1 ranked team in the top league in the city 15-3! Mercy rule! We're the only team to beat them, and we've done it twice! Now we're the official #1 team!) Anyway, if anyone in Enigma, or a *TRUSTED* outsider wants to hold a training day, you're free to. Just don't give away any incredible moves if there are any people who aren't officially in the sqaud there.

NUQUAM CONCEDE, ENIGMA CORPS!!!!
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic, SAPPHIRE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17040

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

I want to join Enigma if I ever get my account back hook me up. Lol change my name to e strachan. Lol my wife's name is Elena. Thanks :woohoo:

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17042

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
GREAT! :) If you want to hook JP's account up to Enigma, that'd be great too! He's a pretty decent player himself, and definatley got a good attitude when I shoot him. :P haha, havent played him for a while tho. :)

Welcome to the Corps, Brian! You're an Enigma now. B) (Or soon, at least.)
See you in the skies!

Last edit: by CalvinIsAwesome.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17049

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I CAN SEE YOU FROM MY BIRD'S EYE VIEW !!!
  • Thank you received: 20
Welcome Brian. Pretty cool. You, your son, your wife. A trifecta in 1fell swoop! Now you better get her flowers.

WE FLY WITH HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND PRIDE !

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Last edit: by Flymagic. Reason: typos

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17050

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, wait,brian, does your wife play?

Or did u just mention it cuz of the name thing fly?

:)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17051

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Name thing...HE'S the trifecta....playing as all 3.

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17057

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, JP does play sometimes. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17069

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Mama S probably gives her 2 "BOYS" a hard time on occasion about computer time/honey dew lists. Now B can try, "honey I love you so much that I fly using YOUR name....the trash can wait as I defend YOUR honor."

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17071

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 165

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: A warning to any spies from the 111th or W.U.DF. Any rival squad members will be asked to leave the game, and then will be attacked on order by all the Enigma. Same goes for anyone not in, or trying to join Enigma.

NUQUAM CONCEDE, ENIGMA CORPS!!!!

Lolz, since the squad games are not organized yet, I would be in your training game. So, what are you gonna do? Ask me to leave or compete with a falcon rival? ;)
By the way, we have our own 111th group flyings started last week. Good luck with your training sections. :)

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17072

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Von...maybe we could ask you to observe and paint a picture of our exquisite flying?
If you do make me handsome??!!
Currently, attacking people because they don't belong to the "E"lite doesn't seem to be the way to go.
Inclusion might help all squads grow as more people observe how squads conduct themselves. Most new people don't read the forum and don't know about squads. Inform them of what's going on and invite to observe or join in. Has to be a way until separate squad mod is made.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17073

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, wasn't meant to be that confrontational. Just don't want rival squads stealing our moves. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17075

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Cal..they'll be watching, but it's all in the EXECUTION! Pun intended!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17078

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Great thread, Calvin.

And I know you expressed you wanted to join, Brian -- but once again, welcome to the Corps. :)

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17084

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Lol, wasn't meant to be that confrontational. Just don't want rival squads stealing our moves. ;)

:)

With honor and dignity!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17088

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Calvin he's just trying to push your buttons. They may have pretty medals, but we have prettier moves!

The following user(s) said Thank You: joshstewart

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17089

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Flymagic wrote: Calvin he's just trying to push your buttons. They may have pretty medals, but we have prettier moves!

Lolz! No comment. :D

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17091

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Lol.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17092

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I tried to make us a pretty medal. All I have now is crayon all over my phone!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17102

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grrr.... $@%^ you.... I just sprayed my penut butter sandwich out my nose! It HURTS!! Lol :P

Lol, i wouldnt get too cocky. The 111th has some of the best aces in the game. Sky is arguably the best turner (we have the argument. ;) ) Qaz and green (if he comes back. Anyone seen him lately?) are the best tanks. We, however, have Brian. ;) And of course, me. Lol jk :) :P

Anyway, Enigma is supposed to be dedicated to the betterment of Dogfight as a whole, so dont get too down on people for not choosing the right squad. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17109

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
Im not on as much anymore. (I also have finals, like slendy. Retarded last minute finals -.-) Anyways, the whole training thing I'm hoping isn't required. As I just said, I've been studying for 30% of my grade this whole year, and I won't be on as much. But I would like to have time details so if I can spare some time... In which is probably. Simpler words: I MIGHT be able to squeeze in some time to practice, depending on the time. I recently ranked up to level 10 (I think squadron leader? Not sure). Thanks for the info

Proud to be an [E] ace.

Thanks guys. ^~^
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17114

• [E]PANZER
  • Thank you received: 28
I would be honored to join your group. I am getting better all the time and l would like to contribute my talents to the best squad out there. Thank you.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17116

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Grrr.... $@%^ you.... I just sprayed my penut butter sandwich out my nose! It HURTS!! Lol :P

Lol, i wouldnt get too cocky. The 111th has some of the best aces in the game. Sky is arguably the best turner (we have the argument. ;) ) Qaz and green (if he comes back. Anyone seen him lately?) are the best tanks. We, however, have Brian. ;) And of course, me. Lol jk :) :P

Anyway, Enigma is supposed to be dedicated to the betterment of Dogfight as a whole, so dont get too down on people for not choosing the right squad. ;)

That's got to hurt. You forgot about Dawson behind Brian in your squad guys. He is a very deadly super ace now.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17122

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes. Yes it does. And read the first two lines of the second paragraph. I mention dawsonn and brian. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17126

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey panzer! Next time your on, post times you can be on, and someone will come evaluate you. If we like what we see, or at least dont DISlike it, youre in! :) dont worry if ur not exaclty an ace yet. Youre still fairly new. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17207

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Alright, panzer, I've gotten a report on you, and I like what I hear! Youre in! :) just click right here. :) select "Enigma" and input ur data. :)www.dogfightplay.com/management/squadsjoin/
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17291

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 38

B Strachan wrote: I want to join Enigma if I ever get my account back hook me up. Lol change my name to e strachan. Lol my wife's name is Elena. Thanks :woohoo:

You should join 111th Falcon Squadron, we're much better than enigma LOL :P

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17292

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 38

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Alright, panzer, I've gotten a report on you, and I like what I hear! Youre in! :) just click right here. :) select "Enigma" and input ur data. :)www.dogfightplay.com/management/squadsjoin/

Just dont click enigma click 111 falcon squad

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17361

• [E]PANZER
  • Thank you received: 28
Thank you for letting me in. Usually at night after work l'm on laying a down a path of destruction.

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17366

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, do u know how to join? Just go to dogfightplay.com/management/squadsjoin , and select Enigma. :) Then, change your name to [e]panzer103. Just hit tools at the top of this page, and youll figure it out. :)

Welcome to the Corps! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Enigma Recruiting (111th and W.U.DF. Read Also) 11 years 11 months ago #17373

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Hey Calvin I have just been reading about possible squad wars ! Can I join enigma ? I reckon squad wars would be awesome it will lift the game to another whole level of skill and tactics.
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

Time to create page: 0.810 seconds