English
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387589

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • ..OWL..{WP*}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 110
What can we do to save the game and bring players back any ideas 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Montymor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387590

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i am socially connected to various players over the ten years i have played some of those players have returned to the game to find their WW1 planes all locked unable to use them  .And thats all they have (they dont have any WW2 planes ) unlock some of those lower tier planes and make them available for non subscribers .a good player can make good use of a albertros or a camel  and will avoid other  players having empty games in WW1.i think its a missed opportunity if some players come back after a long time away they may stay or even pay to get back into a better plane
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Montymor., ..OWL..{WP*}

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387600

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
The planes are not gone, they are in their account. They are just not available to play those airplanes in WW2 games.

I will add a popup to explain the "old" airplanes, I believe many don't know that with the subscription they have access to them when they select WW1.

The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

Last edit: by zuperman.

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387603

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

zuperman post=387600 userid=42The planes are not gone, they are in their account. They are just not available to play those airplanes in WW2 games.

I will add a popup to explain the "old" airplanes, I believe many don't know that with the subscription they have access to them when they select WW1.

I never said gone i said unable to use they cannot fly them unless they subscribe. I paid real money for my siemens and my camel and can no longer use them . so what im saying is some old old players who just returned to the game after years away had returned for a nostalgic game or maybe to just kill some time can no longer play AS they do not own any WW2 planes because they dont either like WW2 or never purchase any

Last edit: by dognamitt.

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387604

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
ok, i will change it so that if they don't purchase any WW2 planes they can use ww1 planes.
But honestly, i don't think that would increase much the number of players. People that come to check the game after a few years usually play a bit and are done. At least that's what I do with games I revisit. 

Last edit: by zuperman.

The game 1 year 4 months ago #387605

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ok, i will change it so that if they don't purchase any WW2 planes they can use ww1 planes.
But honestly, i don't think that would increase much the number of players. People that come to check the game after a few years usually play a bit and are done. At least that's what I do with games I revisit. 
yeah i dont think it will make much difference either but i have seen some drop in and i see the pilot name come up i ask why they didnt come for a game they say they cant play

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds