Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 1 year 6 days ago #388086

• car151958
  • car151958's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
The game acts like I am not subscribed, but when I press subscribe, it says that I am already subscribed. I am playing on my phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy S22. Please fix this or let me know how I can fix it. I have already restarted my phone, the app, redowloaded the app, and cancelled my subscription and resubscribed. Thank you.

Life151958 (my username)

Edit:problem was fixed
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, JE VOIS TOUT_

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by car151958. Reason: Problem was fixed

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 1 year 6 days ago #388087

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I have the same problem today. I paid my sub automatically on the 20th of the month, every month, and today I cannot use chat or play the game without a sub?

Zup, do we need to submit a ticket or what?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: car151958

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 1 year 6 days ago #388088

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Hi all !
2 days ago, I had the same symptoms : no more chat for about 20 minutes. I am subscribed too.
Then everything was back to normal ...
Write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I think ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, car151958

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 1 year 3 days ago #388109

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
.Posting this for zuperman on behalf of my good friend Charli8 who is having the same problem as the players that have posted here. This is his original post. Advise him to e mail zuperman about it also. Hope you can help them all with this problem zuperman.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Pegoud

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 1 year 2 days ago #388114

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Just an FYI, that happened to me off and on for months. I would click subscribe and it would take me to the pay option, and I would get the 'you own this game'. I play by Microsoft PC and would have to leave and reload the game from start. 

The problem was I USED to pay about $3/month to play. I checked my recent charges and it was up to $6.47/month. 

I was fine paying $3, but not more than double. If something changed did I miss it or if this is a glitch can it be fixed? I'd pay the original price but not double. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

I need help. I am subscribed, but the game acts as if i'm not 11 months 1 week ago #388183

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Any subscription related issues I answer daily at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I don't always check the forum or the chat, but I do check the emails daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, baron rojo, car151958, Pegoud

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds