Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Landing 1 year 5 months ago #387123

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • ..OWL..{WP*}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 108
Do you think you could make landing the plane on ship more real it’s all good till you Bounce way up in the air think it we be cool if landing more realistic  just asking just saying something you might want to check out or not just a thought 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Landing 1 year 5 months ago #387125

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
I wish. It's been a fight for years. The problem is with Unity and the wheel collider which is crap. The reason the airplane bounces is because of its wheel implementation. The motorcycle is the most obvious problem. The wheels keeps sliding because their implementation is horrible. For tanks I had to write my own wheels from scratch.

In theory, for the version coming up at the end of the year they fixed it. Crossing fingers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, Acegirl, Pegoud

Landing 1 year 5 months ago #387126

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • ..OWL..{WP*}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 108
Sup You making a new game at the end of the year ? I mean this one’s cool but new is pretty cool as long as the people that have there fingers on the boom button don’t do anything stupid by the Grace of our God we will still be here next year everyone should pray that no one starts ww3

Landing 1 year 5 months ago #387252

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Nope, no new game coming up. Unity updates its engine every 1 to 2 weeks. They fix some stuff and they break some others.
They said they would fix the wheel issue. They've known about it for years but they never fixed it.

Also their latest release broke several physics stuff. If you have the latest version of the game you are probably spawning at some random location or even on water. This is due to a bug on their end. I am rolling back to the previous version and releasing an update.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Gannet, Pegoud

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds