TOPIC:

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 6 months ago #374148

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Just installed fresh copy of windows 10 October update on PC. Game not showing any server. Tried using different internet but of no use.

Now with latest Windows 10 October update even df home page is not showing. I'm using latest Mozilla Firefox. Microsoft Edge explorer showing the same result, no home page.

Kindly look into the matter . Anyone else facing the same issue after latest windows 10 October update?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 6 months ago #374149

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola Vivek!
Hope you and all your love ones are ok. I went to the win store and my version of DF Elite is 1.1.98.o and last updated on September 25 and is working. Now I’m afraid of trying to seek for a new download. Still I think they are automatic so once I get the new download I will let you know if I have any problems. The Forum page was experiencing problems or was under maintenance for the last 2 days Vivek. But its working now. I also see this number in the game version? Not sure if it’s this one 1.0.92
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 6 months ago #374154

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

Acegirl wrote: Hola Vivek!
Hope you and all your love ones are ok. I went to the win store and my version of DF Elite is 1.1.98.o and last updated on September 25 and is working. Now I’m afraid of trying to seek for a new download. Still I think they are automatic so once I get the new download I will let you know if I have any problems. The Forum page was experiencing problems or was under maintenance for the last 2 days Vivek. But its working now. I also see this number in the game version? Not sure if it’s this one 1.0.92

Thank you Ace, Website is running now. My dogfight version too is 1.0.92. Microsoft has come up with new update officially named it as Redstone-5 available from 2nd october, 2018. I installed that but now I can't play. The game doesn't show any server. Pressing on Play tab does nothing.

My Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version is 1809 Build 17763.1

Hope Zuperman will be able to resolve this issue.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 5 months ago #374564

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Windows PC. When tanking Tank shells are shooting way out of sync with cross hairs . Aiming low and shell shoots straight up. As well Para trooper bullets shoot right of cross hairs. Xbox game pad

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 5 months ago #374581

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Windows PC. When tanking Tank shells are shooting way out of sync with cross hairs . Aiming low and shell shoots straight up. As well Para trooper bullets shoot right of cross hairs. Xbox game pad

Change your view real quick and change back. The problem will be corrected. The bomber guns do that to me (I don't aim the tank) and I have to change views to get everything lined back up.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Game not working on Windows 10 latest update 5 years 5 months ago #374600

• Pegoud
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1983

Moi aussi je joue en windows 10. Ça marche!
Mais le problème c'est que je joue avec le clavier et dans les réglages, le jeu ne veut plus enregistrer ce paramètre.
Je me demande si je dois acheter un joystick...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds