Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372187

• wirymist54666
  • wirymist54666's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello sir im wirymist54666 I spotted an aimpot cheater called "black knight" honestly he shots from longest range and shut down anyplane in 2 seconds . I though he is difficult pilot but I played with many good pilots and best of them and I'v naver seen someone shotting like this before and his defence maneuvers are so bad like pilots in level 1 or 2 . so please cheak his system u may find something worng with his game..thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372199

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: PROYECT X

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372200

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
lol ace
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372233

• PROYECT X
  • Thank you received: 64
I see you have been talking about me. Wirymist has reported me based on false accusations.
It all started when I had toppled him several times and started insulting me.
In a dogfight mission every time I had it in my sights, it crashed. I told him why he was doing that and mocking instead of talking pleasantly. He never had a good disposition.
In several hangar missions I flew ALWAYS without bombs and when I reached my base towards camping and spanwkiller. Before the complaint mocked. I had to report it in the forum.
I want to clarify several things: I know the game before and had to open a new account so I have high numbers for the simple reason that I have experience. There's nothing weird about that.
My behavior is as follows:

1 Always in front, unlike wirymist
2 Always with all the pumps, unlike wirimyst
3 No camping except that: The one who depends pulls the bomb to kill me, I always defend myself
4 Camping at the base while other comrades arrive, I always play for my team. I never shoot on the track, I let the other take off unless a colleague is in danger.
5 I do not sneaker but I like to fly high to have an advantage in the face to face.
6 In the mission of the train patrol between the train track and the enemy base, when more enemies are closer to the base I will be. I fight far from the train.

Cavaliers, they are a great squad and I do not judge all of them by a pilot.

All: Sorry for the traduction.
Hombre! coje un cerebro

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372234

• PROYECT X
  • Thank you received: 64
And sir Do not accuse me of computer expert. My aim is because I shoot just like you, I'm just a little better. My system, in case you want to know it is:

MSI notebook with WIN10. Connection of 12 megabytes. Without joystick, although I would like one.
Hombre! coje un cerebro
The following user(s) said Thank You: wirymist54666

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372258

• wirymist54666
no comment
Attachments:

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372317

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 87
What the hell is with all of this reporting crap? For the last month and a half that is all you from players in noob zone. Complaining about spawnkilling, teamkilling, stealing kills, crashing when the first bullet hits to keep the opponent from getting a kill, leaving a game because the opponent is better and afraid of stats going down....LMFAO.
If this is what the next group is going to be like coming into the higher levels ill move on to a different game...
The game is lacking players as it is and I can bet that half of the complaints or more are false accusations or a misunderstanding to whats going in the mission because there are exceptions to spawnkilling. Unless you are truly being harrassed verbaly, and unless someone is team killing quot pushing the issue to ban each other just because your pissed off. If a player is in a squad go to the squad leader. Grow up, quit being a lil drama queen and learn to have fun and make the game fun. Right now this game is ridiculous....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, airwolff, RSWEIKERT, PROYECT X

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372328

• wirymist54666
right black knight like the people who crash all time becuase they are scared to face a expert pilot ;)

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372331

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, PROYECT X

Reporting cheater 5 years 9 months ago #372358

• RSWEIKERT
  • Thank you received: 53
Thanks Renegade. I have given up on DF because of the whining and crying. It IS a game. I was badgered about lag by so many pilots that were jumping all over the screen to the point where I said to myself. "Forget the money you have put into it. It is time to leave" So all of you crybabies........I won't shoot you down any more. To those of you who urged me to ignore the whining and go in playing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :-) You are the only reason this game hasn't gone belly up. Thanks, Ron
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, PROYECT X

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds