TOPIC:

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 7 months ago #365224

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello to all the mature and experienced men of life and in the game, who have been playing for at least 1 year, I have been here for 3 years with you guys like me that we have to fight against camping especially when a veteran rider does this, Our side we can not afford, the game must be clean and honest with equal chances of wins for both sides. Some beginners have many rebellious and spawnkiller attitudes, we will always suggest a change of attitude for the sake of the game. Be incisive in their positions, their character of positive and constructive attitudes of friendly relationships between players taking a healthy mind out of the game and believing that there are people of a good character who believe there are good people and good intentions, remember : Better to compete than to win, so is the essence of the Olympic character. See you in the air, good battles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, pmoon1{WP}, airwolff, Cush62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365330

• airwolff
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • seek wisdom
  • Thank you received: 257

i don't play as often as i used to - is this an increasing problem?

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365336

• SCAMPERS REVENGE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 106
Oh no ! this topic again? I'll get the can opener and the baseball bat for the worms and the dead horse! LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365338

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

airwolff wrote: i don't play as often as i used to - is this an increasing problem?

Just the usual ebb and flow. Here's Zup's post about it from 6 years ago. He titled the thread "Let people take off":

zuperman wrote: Guys, I'm disappointed that I always have to modify stuff so people don't abuse the system.

I mean, it's common sense and it hurts you otherwise. I'm talking now about letting players take off. In the past 3 days every time I log in,someone different is flying around the enemy airport and then shooting players before they take off.

Problem? Well, usually they are new people who just playing for the first or second time, after 2 minutes without any hope because usually the person doing this is a way higher rank, they leave the game and NEVER come back, writing reviews saying the game is boring.

I find myself alone on my team while this person flying is just collecting points. Obviously if they know who I am, they stop, but since I'm not always playing it's just bothers me that this person is not able to have some kind of manners towards players.

So what now? I'm forced to add an inmunity option for maybe 30 seconds after take off, or maybe just ban everyone that shoots me 2 times before i take off with a message that says "you are a jerk" or similar :P
you get the idea. let others have fun and you'll have fun. My idea of fun is not to login and leave myself alone on my side with no enemies playing.

Note, he implemented the immunity but it had many unintended consequences, including problems between different updates. As it stands there is some limited immunity for some low ranks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player, airwolff

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365343

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I understand and respect your way of thinking Scampers, but when I see drivers with more than 04 years playing here, among the 50 best riders doing camping, it is very unpleasant situation. You agree, a veteran who has known you for a long time not letting you take off is frustrating. It's only been a few months for Cookie Spawnkiller. This post repeated is to remember about it.
Thank you. [NLR] McFate.

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365351

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Who hates camping? I mean it's fun for the entire family, roasting marshmallows, sitting around the fire having a few drinks with friend's. Not to mention activities on the lake water skiing, fishing or just swiming loads of fun to be had for all.

:huh: oh sorry about that wrong camping. :dry:
What they said put an end to cover fire. :woohoo: :P
Or just shoot them down. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, SCAMPERS REVENGE

Camping: eliminate this plague 6 years 6 months ago #365361

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello TBuilt.
I'll send you a PM to better understand what you wrote.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds