• Page:

TOPIC: Complaint about team killer.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363588

• WhiteDevil1612
  • WhiteDevil1612's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, the user 'theodd1sout' repeatedly shot me down 6 times whilst we were on the same team, including whilst I was taking off repeatedly so that I couldn't even get in the air as he was just circling around the base shooting me down immediately whilst we were on the same team. Would like to lodge a complaint against him. What exactly is wrong with the guy?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by WhiteDevil1612.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363589

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 6410

Is that why you bombed your own hangar in that game? When I spawned in, you were shooting at him and he was telling you to stop... then you bombed our hangar.

Sounds like mutual combat to me.

I was in two subsequent games with the same guy without any issues.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363590

• WhiteDevil1612
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I hit the hanger the sixth time he shot me down when he parked on the runway right where you spawn so I'd crashed into him again. So yes perhaps. Although you weren't there the whole game so you didn't see it with the multiple shootings at the base. He stopped when the hanger was hit but until then it had been impossible to even get up without him shooting.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363592

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 6410

Spawn crashes are common, and normally not the fault of either person. You are right, I missed the early part.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363593

• WhiteDevil1612
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Its the fault of the other person when he's shot you down 6 times already and then posts 'lol enjoy this' when now he's parked on the runway ;'). Yeah. Regret almost hitting you with the stroke on the hangar. It's because he was standing next to the hanger having parked his plane and hitting him via the hangar wouldn't give him compensation points like hitting his plane would (even without him in it). So hit the hangar to show him that he had to stop, as the six team kills had reached the stage where paying the arrears was worth it over the trashed hangar. Regardless, it's all covered under the points gained by him having to pay up 6 times over the team kill issue. He's tried to do it on a previous match also but he got shot down by an enemy that time which was yesterday.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363594

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 16448
Player's take a 5 minute ban and are immediately kicked out of the game on the 5th team kill,hangar's bombed or wrong carrier bombed so if he made it to the end of the game it was less than 5 kill's.
There's been a problem player with several accounts team killing banned several times it's possible you just ran into him, next time let him kill you 5 time's and he'll be gone at least until the next game. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363596

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11697

I don't think I have seen the word "whilst" that many times whilst reading a post...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363597

• WhiteDevil1612
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
He shot me and dropped his payload on me a total 6 times; maybe another enemy shot me down on one occasion whilst Odd1s was shooting. Dunno. Though that's why I hit the hanger when he put the plane on park on the runway and told me to enjoy it- so decided to target him to get him to stop and almost hit Viper. Lol. I've only team killed once- his name was deadbush and he went in between me and Zeul, another user who was an enemy, whilst smoking like crazy. And lol I accidentally downed him. He got promoted immediately so he was probably hoping that would happen to get the points there. Regardless, theodd1sout has been targeting me since Wednesday so this wasn't the only time. I know why he has the problem. I downed a guy he had smoking but we've all done that. Doesn't give the person the right to then start taking revenge every single time they play against the other user however.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363598

• WhiteDevil1612
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
With regard the whilst issue- English isn't mother tongue so sometimes overuse words :'P.

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363599

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2628
I was in game yesterday with Odd1s and saw him team killing. I was uncertain if it was a new player to the game or a troll account. They did get a 5 min ban.

Hopefully it's a new player who learns the rules and keeps playing the correct way--it's a fun game! :)

Complaint about team killer. 9 months 3 weeks ago #363602

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11697

WhiteDevil1612 wrote: He shot me and dropped his payload on me a total 6 times; maybe another enemy shot me down on one occasion whilst Odd1s was shooting. Dunno. Though that's why I hit the hanger when he put the plane on park on the runway and told me to enjoy it- so decided to target him to get him to stop and almost hit Viper. Lol. I've only team killed once- his name was deadbush and he went in between me and Zeul, another user who was an enemy, whilst smoking like crazy. And lol I accidentally downed him. He got promoted immediately so he was probably hoping that would happen to get the points there. Regardless, theodd1sout has been targeting me since Wednesday so this wasn't the only time. I know why he has the problem. I downed a guy he had smoking but we've all done that. Doesn't give the person the right to then start taking revenge every single time they play against the other user however.

Sorry, can't say I've ever downed a guy, while smoking or not smoking...each to his own though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

Last Edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Or is it whilst smoking...time to quit smoking I guess...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds