Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358832

• Mr. Jenkins
  • Mr. Jenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I noticed as I'm clawing my way to level six, that really seasoned players, (40lv-50+lvl) can totally smear and massacure one or two noobs in World War 1 giving the rookie a snowballs chance in he'll of... Well anything, really.
Yet the rookie can't enter WW2 until a lvl 17 is achieved... THIS KIND OF FARMING IS NOT COOL, CONCIDERING IM A PAYING, SUBSCRIBED PLAYER. Anyone who pays should gain access to the same as any one else.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358833

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
I have no problem with that. If youre level 6 mug wants to face those ruthless guys in ww2, by all means come on down. Until recent, we didnt have choice. Everyone starts in ww1 and the guys there had to play ww1 with no option of ww2.
Til you get a little experience Mr. Jenkins, youll be glad you spent the time there. It gets better. Keep playing and practicing. Trust me, it'll get better

Last edit: by D-walleye.

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358841

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Walleye, he's complaining about ruthless guys that should be facing other ruthless guys in WWII, but are coming back to WWI just to farm noobs for easy kills, not about not being able to get into WWII before lvl 17.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-walleye, Mr. Jenkins

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358845

• SCAMPERS REVENGE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 106
I agree Mr. Jenkins, everybody who subscribes should be able to play any game they want, everybody in this game got to where they are today on the backs of the inexperienced ,that's just the way it is ,and it does get better trust me, I got farmed by all the higher ups when I started in this game and slowly gained experience, started shooting them down, so stick with it, Rome wasn't built in a day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt, [TFL] Bumble Bee, [TFL] DGAS

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358862

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

S. E. Dailey wrote: Walleye, he's complaining about ruthless guys that should be facing other ruthless guys in WWII, but are coming back to WWI just to farm noobs for easy kills, not about not being able to get into WWII before lvl 17.

I play ww1 not because its easy, but because its populated with players. If they are all noobs I simply hold my fire in check and pretend im flying an A-6 Intruder..... all bombs and no guns. Oh, and try that without looping... it can be challenging.
ww2 has the same 5 ppl in the games at the times I am available, or they are totally empty. While undefended hangars are tempting, so is doing something in the garage, or working on some music downloads, you know? The garage and/or music wins that argument every time.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, S. E. Dailey, DireWolf{WP}

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 1 week ago #358960

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I start my games in ww1. I like the planes but it's a good way to get started fit the evening. I got my tail handed to me as a noob by experienced players.. but I also learned. If you're down in teammates, you'll find that some of us will switch to your side as we enjoy the challenge. Take the opportunity to learn good habits from Good experienced players... not the pieces of dirt there who farm and camp. Ask questions.. most of us will help. Remember there are always one or two cracked eggs in a dozen. But don't be a quitter... as a Misfit, I hate switching just to have the one I switched for just rage quit. We could still lose, but that's not often.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [TFL] Bumble Bee

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 4 days ago #359196

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Farming during WW2 was made easier by the upgrades in farming equipment. The tractors were a great help, It enabled people to farm larger areas and reap the spoils of a much larger crop. So I don't understand the problem with newer farming.............Oh wait a minute, I misunderstood the point. Sorry, I will go now.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, D- CC RIDER, Sharp Shooter, SCAMPERS REVENGE, D-walleye, WolfRider

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 4 days ago #359212

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john, WolfRider, stegemann88, Mr. Jenkins

Farming in unfair match ups. 7 years 4 days ago #359224

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.983 seconds