Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Choosing games 7 years 9 months ago #337398

• Patriot
  • Patriot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi, in the original dog fight, when you first started the game you had six choices of games to choose from. In Elite when you hit play, it says searching for game, then shows your plane and gives you an option to hit play again and you enter the game without a choice of campaigns. Did they stop offering the choice of 6 games of play at the beginning?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Choosing games 7 years 9 months ago #337400

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Hi Rob,

Yes, the maps are gone. I heard it was due to upcoming squad wars. I miss the maps too.

Hope that helps!

GW
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Choosing games 7 years 9 months ago #337410

• Redwasp
  • Thank you received: 81

Yes the choice of 6 servers was taken away in elite and low and behold lag is unbelievably bad. When the lag problem began in df1 Zupperman asked that we play in the server that was closet to our location. The lag was so bad in some servers that I never tried to use them. Now we are being forced to play in them conditions. Why is that. If df2 is making all this money then why not have them up. It is still only 2 or 3 players per game so that didn't help that at all. For the amount of money we are paying he should have at least 3 services to choose if not all 6.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds