Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

coins bought but not showing??? 8 years 1 week ago #329082

• 7DeadlySinz187
  • 7DeadlySinz187's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

I bought coins it shows in chat room on right under my name, but wen I go into play game and select server right wen I buy plane,tank or upgrading.My money isn't showing??? I jus bought the monthly play and really love this game!! Please help me fix this ! I will be adding more money in because this game is worth my money. Guys did very good job on this game thank you. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ty...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

coins bought but not showing??? 8 years 1 week ago #329087

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

7DeadlySinz187 wrote: I bought coins it shows in chat room on right under my name, but wen I go into play game and select server right wen I buy plane,tank or upgrading.My money isn't showing??? I jus bought the monthly play and really love this game!! Please help me fix this ! I will be adding more money in because this game is worth my money. Guys did very good job on this game thank you. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ty...

Try contacting zuperman who is the game creator at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and be sure to include your Full & Exact in-game name as well as a copy/screenshot of your purchase from whatever online store handled it (Google Play /Windows Store/ etc)
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds