Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Game wont start 8 years 1 month ago #325289

• Iron Legion
  • Iron Legion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I've been playing for a few months. I accidentally uninstalled the game, but after I reinstalled it, when I start up the game, it get to the Dogfight picture, and then automaticly closes the app. I'm on a acer 1 10 running windows 10. please help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Game wont start 8 years 1 month ago #325312

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Not the best of news, but take a look at this thread.

I think it may have something to do with a recent update Windows 10 did. As is stated in that other thread, it might be worth taking a look at your device manager to see if you have competing video drivers.

Zup's last response may have been a little tongue-in-cheek, but it is highly unlikely that he's going to get updates from Unity for Dogfight (at least not in the near future). Under those conditions it is extremely difficult if not impossible for him to update Dogfight, so his efforts are focused on Dogfight Elite, the game he can update.

I was planning on playing both, but intermittently, I having the same problem you're having. Lately, I find myself playing Elite more even when I can get DF1 to work.

Iron Legion wrote: I've been playing for a few months. I accidentally uninstalled the game, but after I reinstalled it, when I start up the game, it get to the Dogfight picture, and then automaticly closes the app. I'm on a acer 1 10 running windows 10. please help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.206 seconds