Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lvl 2 Practice Mission, can't proceed to next lvl. 8 years 11 months ago #276266

• Felipe Agustin
  • Felipe Agustin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I looked through different forums and could not pinpoint my problem. I have already passed level 2 because I was able to claim my 2500 points. None of the next levels show up, and when I play level 2 again, I am stuck with one bomb and each time I blow up a tent at the base it respawns when I reload my second bomb. Therefore I cannot get passed level 2. Tried restarting my phone but maybe I need to redownload my app. Let me know if anyone has experienced this and how I might be able to proceed. Other than that, I absolutely love this game, I had an old account but I forgot my password to it as well as my recovery email account. So I started fresh. Graphics are great, game play lags but it's a rewarding lag because it's such a well made game. You are a genius Zuperman, and now with your in game purchases, you inspire me to make games of my own lol. Well played sir, well played :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lvl 2 Practice Mission, can't proceed to next lvl. 8 years 11 months ago #276268

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
It might have to do with your current level, the practice missions after 2 may require you to be at a certain level before you can do them.

Lvl 2 Practice Mission, can't proceed to next lvl. 8 years 11 months ago #276273

• Felipe Agustin
  • Felipe Agustin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Ahh ok, makes sense, I think I'm at level 7. Thanks so much!

Lvl 2 Practice Mission, can't proceed to next lvl. 8 years 11 months ago #276275

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
no problem any time

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds