Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

double charged 9 years 2 months ago #241951

• fbt fighter
  • fbt    fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 26
The following attachment is a screenshot from my Microsoft account. It shows that I was charged twice on 12/21/2014 for the game. This would be fine if I had not just been kicked and now have to wait when this month should be covered. Why did I get double charged if I can't play for two months? Please help me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

double charged 9 years 2 months ago #241987

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Can't help you with the money, but why can't you play for two months?

Banned players aren't entitled to refunds (Terms & Conditions), but you shouldn't have been double charged. Oh, and who told you how long the ban would last?
See you in the skies!

double charged 9 years 2 months ago #241999

• fbt fighter
I was not banned. I just was figuring that the double bill would cover two months. It works now though. I'm not sure why I was getting the countdown and message to pay again. It works now so I'm good thanks any way.

double charged 9 years 2 months ago #242094

• fbt fighter
I guess I was wrong. If I was charged twice it should pay for two months not just one. Now I am waiting when I should not be. Plus I am having problems making a payment for another month on top of that. Can someone fix my problem?

double charged 9 years 2 months ago #242170

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
what you have to do is write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. explaining the problem. And stop buying the same thing over and over... you will get charged multiple times!

The stores sometimes take a few hours to process payments, depending on your payment system they have to verify it. Also on certain countries it works slower. It all goes through Microsoft on your case.

Send the receipt to the email I gave you and you should contact Microsoft and ask what's going on.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds