Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How Do I Get The New Game Modes and Planes??!! 12 years 8 months ago #1559

• AmericanAce
  • AmericanAce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok, I love this game first off. I bought it way before all the updates. I understand you pretty much had to start fresh and buy the first 2 planes again when it all upgraded...but the brand new ones are up there in price, yet I see ppl in them. I know its no way they got the points for them this fast. especially at the Rank they are. So how do I get those planes faster?
and I have yet to play the carrier game. The only other one I get is the Zeppelin. I'm a big fan of this game and I just the same advantages as everyone else. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: How Do I Get The New Game Modes and Planes??!! 12 years 8 months ago #1567

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
People with android have had this update for a lil while now, so I have about 170,000 in the hangar. Its apples fault cuz they don't like to go with the updates. I think the zepplin and carriers are random, eventho it would be nice to pick what kinda game you wana enter.

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: How Do I Get The New Game Modes and Planes??!! 12 years 8 months ago #1583

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Actually most likely you didn't play as much as the others because the points are handled by the server. Meaning, they were there even with apple. If you play daily it is not hard to get those points in a week or so.

As for the carriers... They are not out yet until apple releases te update. Some people were able to play them when I show up, since I run it for testing before release. It will be like the zeps soon, randomly showing up after this Saturday.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.610 seconds