TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.85 is out! 9 years 3 weeks ago #252121

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Making its way through the different platforms, 4.4.85 is out with:

- On Apple IPad2, BOMB the carrier games. Can't reload on carriers. They are white not blue and red. -- From Vonhulk (this is fixed on 4.4.84 already)
- For the kindle fire during ctc games, if a red lands in a blue carrier, he can't be killed with brakes on...however, I can when my brakes are on.
- Using iPhone 4, my sound comes out of the receiver now, the little holes or I would hear a phone call, instead of the speakers (From Ghostrider)
- Bluetooth headsets stop working on Dogfight. (someone reported it, I can't remember who)
- Capture the flag has a small change, you can parachute anywhere and it will allow you to pick up a tank. It should make for more fun fighting since you can pick up the flag with the tank or as a soldier, many don't know it.
- Zep not bombing all hangars. This is fixed already.
- Timing is off switching from daytime to night time among players (from TBuilt)
- Added to the achievement button a prize for certain achievements. It will also alert you when you have achieved a new one. I'll keep adding new achievements with time.
- Fixed able to reload on enemy carriers during ctc and btc missions. (who reported it? I can't find the post)
- On iOS and Android you can watch a video ad to reduce the waiting time on the queue. It will reduce about 2 minutes of waiting per ad... or just subscribe and never wait plus you will also be able to pick the zone in world map.
- Fixed flag not dropping when you press the drop flag button.
- Fixed the flag not falling down (staying floating on mid air) when dropping the flag.
- Fixed flag mission where tanks were not allowed. Now you can pick up the flag on tank/soldier too.
- Fixed flag mission not displaying the entry message of the mission: "Capture the flag".
- Tanks require now double the amount of shots to get killed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, |111th| John II, [*M]TBUILT, snap shot, Rudolf Rednose, ZebraUp, EchoSaber, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M]ad, Kamikaze King and 7 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds