• Page:

TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.54 released! 9 years 10 months ago #191083

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Dogfight 4.4.54 is making its way through the servers right now. It will be out on Android first and then pushed to all other platforms.

As you can see, there's been considerable changes so I didn't give the free airplane yet to the winners because I had to make sure everything was ok. I will do that asap.

Changes:

- All tanks features will be enabled, meaning when you upgrade distance and damage it will have an impact. A lower distance means your bullet will travel less far. And less damage will be noticeable on carrier missions where instead of 10 tank bombs you may need 15 or more depending on your damage level.

- Airplane features will also be all ready and working except for fuel. The one everyone is already noticing is the number of bombs. Some will be able to carry 2 bombs. This has the advantage of... well, you have 2 bombs. But disadvantage that you fly slower so you are easier target.

- All pilot features will also be enabled.

- Lag warning: many people just pick a server without picking the fastest one. Now if their connection is slow they will get a screen warning telling them they are on a slow connection and to either improve it or move to a different server.

- Available already even if you have 4.4.53. Noob servers: This may change, but we are testing a new system. The idea is that if you are higher than rank 10, you will be on the pro-servers but if you are lower than rank 10 AND an excellent pilot, you may also join the pro-servers. This way people that are too good for noobs can show up with higher ranks.

- Available already even if you have 4.4.53. Airplane prices: After much discussion all airplane prices have been lowered and the required rank to purchase them has been risen. The reason is that many thought they were too expensive because they had no savings at the available rank. But also many prefer to have them available earlier and purchase them with $. So I went with something in between: cheaper and a bit higher rank. For those that purchased it when they were more expensive, they should find out that they got a big chunk of savings back.

- If you try to purchase points, the price should be listed on your local currency now. I have to double check this since I can't be 100% sure until the game is published, but you should see your currency instead of the $

- Another way to earn points without spending money! We are running a pilot program on collaboration with Microsoft that will work in the US. If you go into the purchase points screen, you will see a 5,000 points to watch an ad button. Every time you watch those ads you get 5000 points. This only works on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone for now. It also depends on whether there are available videos to watch, otherwise that button won't show up. The other option to earn points should work in all countries and platforms: invite friends from facebook. When they join the game, you both get points.

See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkyDavis, woospy, ¥M4rtin¥, [M]FOX#1, Heavy aviator, Kapitan Bomba, Frank Baracca, [e]J-Burger, Slash, [M]SKY.FOXX and 22 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds