• Page:

TOPIC:

Zebra and Win8.1 update 9 years 10 months ago #185544

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Guys, please stop the panic mode. One airplane painting is gone for a few releases and it seems we are into World War 3!

The zebra painting was taken down because I'm working on new paintings (see that paint that says 'coming soon' option?). The zebra will be back.

Secondly, windows has a new bug that I never saw before and it does random stuff like crashing and airplanes go faster/slower at random occasions. I'm talking to engineers at Unity and Microsoft to figure out what's going on but...

Thirdly, I've been sick for over 3 days in bed. Sick like I haven't been in years. So while I'm sick I'm checking sometimes the forum and trying to code the fix but my brain capacity is not at full speed so please give me a small break as soon as I can i'll push an update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, woospy, Luna, Throttle, [LB] Pedrinho, GreyGhost, [e]hammer_tool, Whiplash, |111th| John II, [NLR] McFate and 25 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zebra and Win8.1 update 9 years 10 months ago #185701

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Updates have been sent out to Android and Windows 8.1. You will see the Fokker Dr.1 looks very different now. I hope that it looks much better than before.

I'm still waiting for Microsoft to publish this version on the store, hopefully in less than 24 hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, Whiplash, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, TOPH, Killer!, [LF]proplure, EchoSaber, NLR wannacut, King of the Skys and 5 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds