• Page:

TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.52 is out! 9 years 11 months ago #180235

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hyper fast release! 4.4.51 was released yesterday but it had some serious issues. Since a new airplane was added, it has impact on all multiplayer stuff and I messed it up.

Fixes:
1) Fixed purchases. In 4.4.51 I broke all purchases so you couldn't buy a parachute or any upgrade. It is fixed now.
2) The graphic for 3 bars on any of the airplane characteristics was mixed with the 4 bars graphic. Meaning, that anything that was 3 bars was displayed also as 4 bars. And 4 bars were also displayed as 4 bars.
This was confusing lot of people because when their speed was for instance 3 bars, they were seeing it as 4 bars.
Players would upgrade the airplane speed (from 3 to 4 bars) believing they were upgrading from 4 to 5 bars because they were seeing 4 bars instead of 3. Since they got money deducted and upgraded to 4, they thought the money was stolen and nothing upgraded because there was no visual change.
In short, it was upgraded from 3 to 4 but visually it looked the same. This is now fixed and 3 bars are displayed as 3 bars.

3) Fixed the random aircraft visualization in multiplayer. With the new airplane in 4.4.51 sometimes you would pick an airplane and then play with a different one. Now fixed.

4.4.51 is declared immediately obsolete and 4.4.52 will be mandatory update for anyone using 4.4.51. It will be available in the stores soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, Throttle, GreyGhost, Heff006, Frank Baracca, [*M]Reckless, ZebraUp, Killer!, Templar, [TFL] Robert33 and 8 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds