TOPIC:

Facebook and also Crashes on Galaxy S3 11 years 2 weeks ago #77788

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi there,

Just to quick notes. First as you may have noticed Facebook login was added to Dogfight so that you can link your current Dogfight account with your Facebook account. I highly recommend using it. The three main reasons are:
1) You won't need to remember your Dogfight password, only use Facebook. No more forgotten passwords.
2) In the near future, these forums will also be linked to Facebook login, which means you can use the same info and it immediately allow you to sign into the game and the forum.
3) Also in the near future you will be able to find your friends in Dogfight and allow you to add them from Facebook if desired.

One important thing to know is that we will never use your Facebook real name automatically. So in Dogfight you will always be Zuperman, Bstrachan or whichever pilot name you picked upon registration. This helps keep your personal info secret unless you decide to provide it.

Samsung Galaxy S3: I've gotten multiple reports that the game is crashing on these phones. Samsung made several version of the S3 on different continents. Even though they look the same from the outside, inside they are very different. That's the reason why some sgs3 do not crash and some will. Samsung knows about it and I'm in contact with them. Waiting for a fix and I'll release an update as soon as it's available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, yakuza, Daredevil1122, Richyroo, conradogf, BWFOUST

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds