TOPIC:

Hey zuperman very good idea missions for points. 12 years 2 months ago #8068

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Hey zuperman it would be cool to have a spot to go and get missions like missions to down so many aircraft bomb the aircraft carriers so many times win so many games bomb hangers in tank kill aircraft in tank kill aircraft in parshute kill parishutest stuff like that but we should have missions and you get points for next rank every time you you complete them. The amount of points you should get for each mission varys on the difficulty of it for instance you should get more points in wining game missions then bombing hangers. Get more points for bombing hangers than killing planes get a lot more points for killing a zeplen then killing sevral fighter planes..... And so on. So could you please consider this idea. P.s I got a idea for the walking solder we should put a few trenches on the battle field and the solders can go and capture the trenches giving there team the abilty to go as a tank if shot down around thouse trenches this could make the walking solder critical to geting tanks in to destry enemy base. The game should start with half the trenches going to each team the half closest to there base as the advance snd take them the farther they can go get shit down and go to tank but uf they lose there trenches the farther back they have to be to go in to a tank. This could change the ground and air fight in the bomb the base mission to a funer more strageticly played battle for victory. It would incorporate team play to a all time high in the game becuse thouse who do not work as a team will lose quickly very likely and hope fully. Now I must admite I just asked for a lot so I hope you consider the ideas and can incorporate them into the game over time starting with the missions or the trenches or uf you fo anything at all I think every one will like them so take your time and think about theses. P.s we can wait a very long time as you can see becuse we have been waiting for Appel for 3 months now or no it's been 4 months yes 4 months we have waited for Appel lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hey zuperman very good idea missions for points. 12 years 2 months ago #8070

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
whenever you shoot the zepp you get 10 points for everytime it hits :)
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Hey zuperman very good idea missions for points. 12 years 2 months ago #8072

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Yep I know it would be cool to have missions where you go and kill 3 zeplens and get like 300 points or something.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds