TOPIC:

Dogfight2 12 years 2 months ago #6829

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
It would be cool for some day in the futer if we had a dogfight 2 wich would be very similar to dogfight the one we are in now but based during ww2 we could youse the same maps in dogfight now it could start with bombing the base in multiplayer and the plains to start with could be the first spitfire and the bf 109 all thst would actually be needed to creat this that I know of would be to add the ww2 planes just take dogfight and add ww2 planes get rid of ww1 aircraft but let's start it with the bombing mission first the hanger and carrier ones keep same map parashut and tanks but add a spitfire and bf 109 make them. A bit faster than the current plains in the game give them a max speed of 300 mph and 500 amo. I hope every one likes this idea and I hope z likes it and that it's something that he can do in the future. O and zuperman sell it for $1.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Dogfight2 12 years 2 months ago #6837

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
iwas thinking of that too!!
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Dogfight2 12 years 2 months ago #6838

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
A few more things to add to it. You could leave the same ranking system and sell it as a expansion for dogfight so when you log on you chose to go to ww1 era or to go to ww2 era also you could keep a ranking system like the dogfight now for who is the highest ranked or who is ranked number 40,000 it could be where if you have a acount to dogfight when you log onto your dogfight acount and you buy the expansion it automatically ads your acount to dogfight 2 and your name and you start out as a asprent again but just in dogfight two. And joe I bet ther are 4000 or more dogfight players out there thinking we need a ww2 dogfight lol I put this out for a suggestion becuse loui inspired me by asking for a p51 but I decided that a p51 should not come in st the beginning if the game but latter on make people rank up and get more money then they add p40 and rock wolf then the hurricane and maby a diffrent typ of bf109 then we add the p51 c and 262 jet. O and like in dogfight all the planes should be farly equal so you can fly a spitfire and fight a me 262 jet. The reson I go with the p51c is becuse it's loui's profile pic and it looks nice.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds