Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zuperman please answer. 12 years 2 months ago #6775

• unclepike
  • unclepike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Z
Can you answer why on my stats I am still only on 51 place. I have looked at 50th and my stats are better. Same level,more kills more hangers bombed, less crashes, more games won.. How do I go up more Anne why is k man above me with lower stats. Can you let me know how you calculate or is it purely on rank as surely it should be kill death ratio with hangers bombed .
I can't work it out... Please help.:-)
Thanks
Unclepike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Zuperman please answer. 12 years 2 months ago #6777

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Z ranking system works off of what rank you are and how many points you you have in that rank so if you shot a lot of people down and you crash you lose all those points same when your shit down if you don't go into the parachute you lose the points you get for your kills so if you don't go into a para shut when you get shit down you don't get the points frome the last plane you killd if you parachute and live you get that 50 points frome the last plane same with crash you lose the 50 frome the last plane you killd so it could play a part in why your not ahead of him in the ranking o and you might get more points for killing higher ranked players so that could play a part in it to.

Re: Zuperman please answer. 12 years 2 months ago #6778

• Chan the master
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • PlsDontShoot
  • Thank you received: 15
UNCLE PIKE ITS ALL ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF POINTS THEY HAVE AND HOW HIGH THERE RANK IS...KILLS AND DEATHS DONT MATTER, JUST RANK UP AND GET MORE POINTS
If you lose in the OUTSIDE, you will also lose in the INSIDE...I think

Last edit: by Chan the master.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds