TOPIC:

Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6061

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hey Zuperman, I was thinking that it would be really cool if you could choose which game you went into when you joined multiplayer. I've accidently quit instead of autodestroyed before, sometimes when I was in great games where I could tip the scales. Maybe when you joined multiplayer, a screen would come up with big buttons with the kind of game it is, maybe how many hangers bombed/percent left on the carrier/etc, then you could see a list of all the players so that you were sure that you could join the same match, or join one with players of your level, or better players to challenge yourself. Please read this, I think it's a really good idea. Just don't let people choose their team, otherwise people will just join the better team. I think that a lot of people would like this. Thanks!
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CalvinIsAwesome.

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6063

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I agree I posted this idea a while back but it's still on my minde I hope we can get this but i would like to see wher you can choose your side because if every one gose to one side it gives me a challenge like when I played ace of aces a free multiplayer game for on your pc which is being worked on to go online again we could choose our side I sleaze went to the side with the lest players because it was fun and you wher more Lilly to get a kill. Ace of aces is exactly like this game but in a pc beter graphics and you actuly stall and your guns jam and the planes fly more realistically but still as easy as this game it took a few more shots to git a kill and you had unlimited amo ther wher several type of games in it furball every on forcthem selves team dogfight allies vs central fox and hound you chased the guy with the fox and killd him catching a guy in a parishuts who ever had the fix the longest won then ther was destroy the base wher you had to go and shoot gun turents hangers amo supplies the pilots hq such was hard because the flak and tuners on the ground are good shots. Man it was a fun game ther wher four planes on each side germin side Fokker triplane fokker d7 albotris d3 albatross dv.a alied sopwith camel spade 7 spade 13 se5a. Ok well I'm dory about my jabbering about a old game I played it got shut down in the end of 09 so it's being worked on it will probably be sold on steam if it ever comes out again lol the developers don't keep us updated very good unlike zuperman :) who is awesome. But to me this is the only game that ever came close to ace of aces.

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6069

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
This was my topic bitch!!!!!!
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6140

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hey zuperman, your thoughts please.....
See you in the skies!

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6141

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Hey hamers you shouldn't be calling him a bitch it's just un civil and I made a topic very similar to this but it went into squadrons to. So hamers please shut your mouth becuse it's annoying seeing people type this is my topic bitch becuse it makes you sound like a four year old child.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6146

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
You know what I'm the second most veteran player after zuperman so show me some respaect and I was joking bout the bitch but this was my topic. I made it 4 or 5 months ago so please play nice. And see you in the skys

- deputy cheif adviser of the dogfight supreme court

-I miss you ernst undet
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Choosing Your Own Game? 12 years 3 months ago #6148

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Ok if you wher just joking its all ok I was just pointing it out becuse seeing people talk trash on the forums just drivs me crazy. And we have all hered about you being one if the most senior players lol. the game was much funnier two years ago wasent it I realy miss the way it was just the camel and red triplane and no buildings but the runway and 8 hangers two bombs on each plane. Yep I realy loved the game back then just hated waiting for players lol.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds