• Page:

TOPIC:

REPORTING PLAYERS for game violations 12 years 4 months ago #5116

• INDY77
  • INDY77's Avatar Topic Author
  • "It screamed like an eagle, but fell like a rock"
  • Thank you received: 1
To ZUPERMAN or a mod:

I feel there should be a place to list problem players for dev or mod review so that you may assertain the validity of the issue with said players being complained about and take the appropriate action to ensure clean play in this game so as not to deter people from playing. Often we complain that somebody is glitching or cheating or hacking the game when it is just lag, but those of us that know a few things about video games know that there are ALWAYS holes to exploit. I am not capable of hacking codes and such, but I am not disalusuioned to the possibility of others screwing with the game, or at the very least, exploiting a glitch in the game....

Having said all that, I have a player that I wish to put up for review that is playing as of a few minutes ago.

"lol man"

Able to turn 5x faster and on a dime than anybody else and slaughter people at will. Nobody seems to be able to touch him, but he doesn't look like he's lagging. Yet he is flying the begginer allied plane and is an aspirant ranked player talking trash to everybody..... looks and sounds like a hacker / glitch exploiter to me.....

I now also invite anybody else to post players here for review.

Otherwise, happy hunting all! My bullets will see your tail soon... lol

INDY77
"It screamed like an eagle, but fell like a rock..."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by INDY77. Reason: i miss spoke. i reviewed the planes and relized the guy i mention was using a begginer airplane, not the most advanced as his manuvers suggested.

Re: REPORTING PLAYERS for game violations 12 years 4 months ago #5141

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
If he can actually kill someone with the sensitivity up -- then he must be skilled.

Zuperman has already talked about these threads. This isn't the first one made.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: REPORTING PLAYERS for game violations 12 years 4 months ago #5153

• INDY77
  • INDY77's Avatar Topic Author
  • "It screamed like an eagle, but fell like a rock"
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay. I am still checking out the new game play and don't know what everything can do yet under the new version, but it seems like a new account using the lowest level plane shouldn't be able to out turn EVERYBODY several fold... I play using the most advanced planes and at max sensitivity without issue and the top players I know turn as usual. Its been my experience that when somebody does something so unusual to other players abilities AND talks a lot of trash... they tend to be cheating in some way. I could be wrong, but that is why I simply asked that this guy be checked out. If its just a programing slip then I appologize to this guuy other than for his language and ask that Zuperman patch the super turn ability this guy has.
"It screamed like an eagle, but fell like a rock..."

Re: REPORTING PLAYERS for game violations 12 years 4 months ago #5171

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
I once met a very skilled aspirant I didn't know if he was a another nickname or a newbie.his name was captain pata
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds