• Page:

TOPIC:

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 1 week ago #389421

• Buddah4Q
  • Buddah4Q's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
2 years and 2 months ago there was a topic posted by Zup , “ the future of Dogfight Elite “  New WW2 planes , new additions, there was a post about paint jobs , missions etc.  You are boring people to death until they quit from boredom or exhaustion from ridiculous rank requirements to get a new airplane. Of which many ww2 are just a skin of the same plane. How many milllions of points does one need to get from rank 21 to get a Spit or Jet ( same plane) ?  No new content, no planes , jets are useless, you might as well fly a Spit and not bother. Self sabotage your own game Zup? Seems that way . Potential to be the best Flight Comat Sim ever, and the game is drowning in boredom and mediocrity. You give nothing for people logging on everyday, no events, no battle passes , no tournaments, nothing but mind boggling grinding for exp points to get just about nothing. You can look up all the players that have quit this game by the 100s or even more. Subscription cancelled. Not worth it.  TRY BEING A DEVELOPER AD DEVELOP SOMETHING!  All the teachers pets ( you know who are) , you can comment below about me complaining and not  appreciating the game and Zups efforts. Utter Nonsense . Truth hurts. I hope this motivates you to get off your bottom and save this game Zup!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Montymor., Snowman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 1 week ago #389422

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1989

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds